Chapter 23

Calli

Finn slid across the bed towards me and eyed me hungrily. He had never looked more like a wolf than in this moment. His pupils were blown wide and the feral smile on his face was a dirty promise for what was about to come. He knelt between my widespread thighs before licking and sucking his way up one thigh, then starting the slow torture on the next. I so wanted to reach down, grip firmly in his hair and shove his face into my pussy, but I knew he wanted to savor this so I let him.

"God you smell good." He murmured.

I felt the first gentle flick of his tongue against my clit. The slow work up to that moment almost has me coming undone just at that.

"More, baby. Please." I wasn't even ashamed of my begging at this point.

"Of course, my little love." He whispers, the humor evident in his teasing tone.

He sucks my clit harshly into his mouth while slipping a finger deep within me at the same time. I buck off the bed and clench tightly to the headboard, moaning desperately at the barrage of sensation.

"Oh God yes!" I call out as my eyes slip closed.

He slips a second finger in me and I feel my release building already, the whole evening like a slow simmering foreplay leading up to this. He crooks his fingers inside of me while thrashing his tongue side to side over and over again over my sensitive nub. I writhe on the bed, causing my hardened nipples to graze against the fabric of the lace bra I'm still wearing. Finn growls lowly and the vibrations causes me to detonate around him. I call his name over and over until my shuddering body stops moving and I melt into the mattress. Finn pulls away and places gentle kisses up my body, smearing my juices still covering his face up my body.

"You let me know when your soul has re entered your body and we'll continue." Finn says chuckling while kissing my neck, suckling on where his mark will be shortly.

"I'm ready." I smile up at him and he smiles back, a small affectionate smile that I've never seen before but could quickly become addicted too.

"You sure?" He asks. I reach up and clasp his face between my hands, sweeping my thumbs over his strong cheek bones.

"I've never been more sure of anything in my life." I say and his smile grows even wider.

His hand sneaks under my back and I sit up a little so he can unclasp my bra and slide it off of me.

"Hello, my friends." He teases as he spends time sucking each nipple and nipping them gently with his teeth. I feel my wetness seep out of me, coating my inner thighs. Finn breathes in deeply and smiles at me.

"I think you're definitely ready." He coos with a smug grin before lining himself up at my entrance.

He leans down to capture my lips for a bruising kiss as he sinks the first few inches into me. There's a small ache as I adjust to his size, but his tongue massaging mine like velvet is enough distraction from the small amount of pain. He allows me time to adjust before slipping the rest of the way until he is buried deep within me. He feels incredible, like we were meant to complete each other this way.

"God you feel so good, sweetheart." He murmurs in my ear while placing kisses along my neck and cheek.

"Move, Finn. I need more." I beg.

He happily obliges, pulling out and pushing back in at a languid pace. There is no rush with his lovemaking. He holds me tightly in his arms while whispering sweet things to me in between sensual meetings of our lips. He makes me feel beautiful and like the center of his world. It's all I could ever want.

He speeds up his tempo and the power behind his thrusts. He pushes up on his elbows and the new angle allows him to go deeper, causing my orgasm to stir. I clench my fingernails into the skin in his back and run them down, leaving my own mark on him.

"Fuck, baby I'm close." He says, his eyes closed and face wrapped in pleasure.

"Mark me Finn. Make me yours." He chokes out a groan and leans down towards me.

I see his fangs extend and a sharp bite of pain before a bright light flashes behind my eyes and pleasure wracks mybody. It feels like every muscle in my body is pulsing, not just my pussy. The bright light suddenly changes to images.

Memories, I realize.

A young Finn with his siblings playing on the lawn, just as I imagined. Christmases and birthdays.

His first shift.

I can feel a twinge of pain from his cracking bones, see the fear on his mother's face as she watches her son's body contort.

I see his friendship with Ian grow, see him sworn in as beta.

Feel the pride as he accepts his position, but a twinge of sadness.

From not having his mate there to experience it with him.

I see the first time he saw me, the fear of losing me. How much he already cared for me, how happy he was carrying me through the trees. I feel his love grow with every moment we spend together, how miserable he was during those weeks we spent apart all the way up until this moment, feeling the last part of his soul lock into place.

Feeling complete and content in a way I never knew possible.

I lean forward and sink my teeth into him as well. I hear him gasp then feel him shudder against me. I feel his movements slow, as he rocks gently into me, releasing himself inside me.

I feel that click in my own soul, as the piece of me Finn has always carried with him is locked into place, completing me as only he can.

I release him and his head falls into the crook of my neck and his body relaxes on top of me, pushing me into the mattress. I feel incredibly comfortable and safe and would be fine to never leave this spot, still connected with him. Finn takes a deep breath of my scent and runs his nose along my neck and jaw.

"I love you." He says quietly. I smile and turn my head to kiss him.

"I love you too."

"Did you see them too? The memories?" He asks, still not moving. I nod into his shoulder.

"Yes. You were a cute kid." He chuckles and rolls off me, pulling me with him and settling me onto his chest.

"That was better than I ever could have imagined." He says kissing the top of my head.

I look up at him and smile sleepily as his gaze meets mine. His smile is wide and warm and I take a mental picture of it so I can remember it for the rest of my life.

"Go to sleep, baby. I'm sure you're tired after the marking." I nod and nuzzle in to him.

"I am, but I never want this moment to end." His chest vibrates with a small purr as I run my hand slowly over it.

"We have a lifetime of these moments to look forward to." He says. I hum in agreement as I lose the fight to keep my eyelids open. I snuggle deeper into his side and his arms tighten around me.

"Don't let go." I whisper to him.

"Never." He responds and it's the last thing I hear before sleep claims me.