Chapter 41

Calli

I groan again and grind my ass into his hard dick, causing him to growl lowly in my ear. The vibration travels through my body, settling against my clit and I shiver against him.

"You want me, sweetheart?" Finn murmurs against the shell of my ear as he trails his fingertips lightly up my arms. Goosebumps rise along every inch of me he touches and my heart rate kicks up. I nearly forget to answer him as my breathing turns ragged.

"Yes, Finn. I want you." I feel his lips curve into a smile as he presses them against my shoulder blade, trailing his fingers down and skimming them over my belly. His wet fingers leave a trail over my skin, causing an intense mixture of cold skin above heated skin where my body is still submerged in the warm water.

"What do you want?" He asks, his voice dripping with amusement as his fingers trail up and pinch my nipple gently. I gasp and moan in response, the tiny prick of pain morphing easily into pressure.

"I want your hard cock fucking my pussy until I come all over you." I whisper as I reach behind me to grip his length firmly in my hand.

"God damn, baby. Slow down or I'm gonna come like this. Your body looks so good, glistening with water like this. I would lick every inch of you if I could." I giggle a little and lean my neck to the side to give him better access.

"I would probably taste like soap if you did that." I say teasingly. He chuckles and shakes his head, his long hair tickling my back.

"No, baby. You taste like... watermelon or something. Sweet, but not overly sweet. The perfect balance of sweet and salty."

"Like a margarita?" I ask throwing him a cheeky smile. He chuckles and reaches down to run his finger along my wet slit, causing my hips to buck.

"I could definitely get drunk on you." He whispers, slipping his finger inside of me. I reach out to grab the edges of the tub while his fingers explore as deeply within me as they can reach.

"Oh God Finn!" I cry as I throw my head back onto his shoulder. He reaches with his second hand and rubs furious circles on my clit.

I don't have time to think. My body is thrust into a mind numbing orgasm and I come completely undone for this man. Practically at his request. It's incredible how well he has learned my body.

I don't stop to come down from my pleasure, spinning in the tub do quickly some water sloshes onto the floor. I hear Finn's sharp intake of breath as I straddle him and line him up at my entrance.

"Fuck, baby you want that cock don't you?" He says with a smug smile. I smile back as I slide down onto him until he is fully seated within me. I grind my hips, pushing him as far as he can go. The move makes Finn groan and tip his head back.

"You look at me while I fuck you." I whisper to him as I grab the hair on the back of his neck and gently force his eyes to mine. His hands tighten on my hips and I bite my lower lip to stop from coming right then. His eyes follow the move, pupils blown wide with lust and amazement.

He leans forward and crashes his lips to mine in a bruising kiss, not bothering to stop for oxygen. He lifts me gently by my hips, forcing me back down onto him as he thrusts up at the same time. The intensity causes black spots in my vision and I cry out.

"Finn!"

"That's right, sweetheart. Say my name. Who's the only person that can make you feel like this?" He practically snarls as he increases his tempo.

"You, Finn! Only you!"

"You're mine, Calli. Mine. You hear me?" His voice lowers a couple of octaves and he grips my hair gently, forcing me to look at him. His eyes are completely black and his canines have extended out past his upper lip.

"Answer me, mate. Are you mine?" It's then I realize Titan has taken control. Part of me is a little scared, since this has never happened before, but I know that Titan would never hurt me so I decide to enjoy the thrill of this new experience.

"Yes, Titan! I'm yours! Forever." He growls loudly, the vibrations traveling through his body into mine and the point we are connected triggering another intense orgasm. I cry out and dig my fingernails into his shoulders and Titan leans forward, sinking his canines into my mark. Blinding pleasure racks my body as I come immediately again. He growls one last time before stilling inside of me and I feel the gentle pulses of his release.

He pulls his teeth from my neck and licks the wound. I'm too spent to even move, so I curl into him resting my head on his shoulder. He chuckles and it's still a deep, melodic sound telling me Titan is still in control. He runs his hands up and down my back in a soothing motion while placing kiss after gentle kiss to the top of my head.

"Mate never leave Titan again." He says. "Please." He adds, barely above a whisper. I look up into his sad eyes and kiss his jaw gently.

"I'm sorry I did that. It wasn't fair to you. Never again." I say before snuggling back into him. I feel him nod and squeeze me tight.

"Titan sorry human disappoint you. Maybe Titan should stay always." I chuckle and wrap my arms around him, still connected to him as lovers.

"If the sex is always that good then definitely." I tease and I feel his chest vibrate with a growl of approval before his bellowing laughter fills the small bathroom.

"Titan will always please mate. Mate is perfect. Mate deserves it." He whispers into the shell of my ear and kisses behind it gently.

"Human is yelling at Titan loud. Making Titan head hurt. I let him back, but if he hurt mate again I will come back." I nod and look up at him and smile before he leans down to kiss me.

"I love you, mate." He says quietly, pecking my lips once more.

"And I love you, Socks." I whisper back. He smiles a wide grin at me and I see his eyes flip back to Finn's green and he gives me a sheepish smile.

"Sorry about that, he's been at the surface all day and I kind of lost control of him." I giggle and peck his cheek before nuzzling my face in his neck.

"It's fine. The sex was better with him anyway." I tease and Finn gasps before pushing me away from him.

"You wound me, m'lady!" He cries while wiping fake tears from his face and I can't help but giggle. As my laughter fades I realize how cold the water is, causing me to shiver.

"Come on, sweetheart. Let's warm you up." He lifts me out of the water and wraps me in a towel before folding me into his body, rubbing up and down my arms. The friction creates a lovely heat and I almost fall asleep standing up. I lean forward into him and he chuckles before kissing my forehead. He picks me up and lays me in the bed, drying himself off before slipping in next to me.

His naked skin against mine makes tingles travel up and down my body. I sigh in content as my eyes drift asleep on their own. He chuckles again and kisses my lips gently.

"Layla is really worried about you. We should probably go see her soon." He whispers while running his fingers slowly through my hair.

"Ok." I sigh as I nuzzle in closer to him. "But I can't function right now. Nap first."

He rests his face in my neck, breathing in deeply before nodding.

"Whatever you wish, m'lady." He says cheekily making me grin. He starts humming a quiet song and the vibrations along with the tune helps me drift off to a peaceful sleep.

My first one with no nightmares.