Chapter 44

6 Months Later....

Finn

"God fucking damnit!" I hear Calli scream from just outside the door.

I slip in to the house and find her in the kitchen frantically opening cabinet doors.

"Baby what's wrong?" I ask her and she spins around to glare at me with murder in her eyes.

"Did you eat the last of my peanut butter?" My brows furrow in confusion.

"Um... no. I don't even remember the last time I ate peanut butter to be honest with you." I shrug and eye her warily as she scrutinizes me as if trying to discern if I'm lying.

"Well then where did the peanut butter go?" She asks, still seething.

'The fuck is up with this?' I ask Titan and even he is a little scared of her.

"Maybe Cam took it. You know how he is." Her eyes widen in realization and she bounds towards the front door.

I follow her as she stomps to Cam and Penny's house. I try to carry her, but her righteous indignation is too much to control.

"I need to storm in. He'll never take me seriously if you carry me in like a princess." She huffs with her hands balled at her sides.

I link Cam to warn him of the tiny tornado headed straight in his direction.

'Calli is on her way and she is pissed.'

'How pissed are we talkin here?'

'Like leaving the country won't protect you from her wrath pissed.' I hear him sigh.

'Well shit. Guess I should put some pants on. I doubt her walking in to me boning her best friend would improve her mood.' I cringe and cut the link.

"Hold up a minute, babe." I say to Calli and grasp her elbow.

"Why?" She asks narrowing her eyes.

"He needs to uh... finish something." I say and her eyes widen before she shudders.

"How long should we give him?" She asks.

"Eh, five minutes should be plenty." I say and she cackles.

"No. Don't make me laugh. I need to hold on to this fury." She says before continuing her quest.

She marches up their steps and crashes in through the front door. I follow behind her and my nose crinkles at the smell of my brother having sex.

Fucking gross.

"CAMDEN STOP DEFILING MY FRIEND AND GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE!" Calli yells and I hear a thud as Cam trips down the stairs. He curses under his breath and stands in front of her in only a pair of shorts.

"I know what you did." Calli growls at him and pokes him in the chest. He scowls and rubs the spot she poked before looking at me for help. I shrug and fold my arms in front of me.

There's no saving him now.

"I'm sorry. It was just a joke. I'll buy you some new deoderant. Geez." He says and Calli looks confused.

"Deodorant? What are you talking about?" She asks and now Cam looks confused.

"This isn't about the itching powder I put on your deoderant?" I gasp and stalk towards him.

"That was you?! I thought I was allergic to that shit and threw it away!" I say and Calli looks at me.

"Why did you use my deoderant?" She asks and I shrug.