Chapter 3

Talia p.o.v

The way home I through about what to do Damon and Azrael take my mate up to the dad's office me and Leo are about to head up when our little sister comes into the room in a right bad mood.

Raven - I fucking hate Ruby

Leo - why what's happened?

But before Raven answer Ruby then comes in the room.

Ruby - Raven please.......

Raven - don't you dare fucking speak to me you dirty fucking slut!!!!

Raven goes too attack Ruby but Leo is to quick and grabs her stopping her from doing anything while I stand in the middle of them. What is going on these two are usually so close and never fights since they are cousin's so this must be very bad for them to fall out like this.

Talia - what is going on with you two? Why are you fighting?

Raven - oh you wanna know what this little whore has done??

Ruby - Raven I am sorry ok I never meant for it to happen.

Leo - will one of you tell us what's happened.

But before she could say anything Damon and Azrael come back into the room.

Azrael - what's going on?

Raven looks straight at Damon her eyes filled with anger and hurt then we find out what's happened while hearing the yelling Cole, Skylar and Rosie come into the room with confused looks in their faces but nothing prepared us for what Raven was about to tell us.

Raven - Damon cheated on me last night with Ruby.

John p.o.v

I hated doing that to my mate but I had to do it to protect her if the vampires knew she was my mate they would go after her and I can't risk her getting tortured or god forbid raped by them. Ghost has been on my case since we reached their pack house the two warriors brought me up to the alphas office and in side was the beta of the pack I was lucky I wasn't thrown into the cells where rogues usually go they sit me down on the chair in front of the beta.

 Ghost has been on my case since we reached their pack house the two warriors brought me up to the alphas office and in side was the beta of the pack I was lucky I wasn't thrown into the cells where rogues usually go they sit me down on the chair ...

Conner - Beta

Connor - so this is the rogue leave us.

The two leave I can feel his power its not as strong as a alpha but its still strong I won't mess with him I will just tell him that I am just passing though.

Connor - what's your me first off all.

(Ghost - he will know if we are lieing to him.

John - I will tell him some things but not all.

Ghost - maybe you should tell mate as well I want to be with her.