Chapter 9

Talia p.o.v

While training I felt hands going on my hips turning I see its my ex boyfriend Dante he's been trying to get back with me ever since I found him in bed with the pack slut...... Sorry a she wolf warrior if you can even call her that. Anyway Ice told me that Ghost was getting edgy when I looked over to him I had to calm him down I couldn't believe that Leo told everyone that John is my mate as me and John walk away so I can give him a tour of the territory at the corner of my eye I can see that Dante is staring at us with a hint a jealously and anger in his eyes. I feel John tense up as we pass him I quickly take John's hand and walk quickly away before Dante can open his stupid mouth.

I show him around the territory as we walk I keep stealing glaces at him he must have caught me looking cuz I can see him blushing a little. We stop at one of my favourite spots at the lake on our land there is an uncomfortable silence between us as we sit on a rock and its starts to get boring so might as well start talking again.

Talia - do you wanna play 20 questions?

John - sure, you go first.

Thank fuck for that maybe it should try and get some information about him but I won't push him.

Talia - let's start easy. Age?

He laughs a little.

John - 25, my question is favourite colour?

Talia - gold since its the colour of Ice's eyes. speaking of wolves, what colour wolf is ghost?

John - he's........

He looks down to the grass hesitating to tell me I wonder why.

Talia - John? Is something wrong?

He looks back to me and shakes his head no.

John - no its ok Ghost is a white wolf.

Talia - really? That's so cool so is Ice. Next question.

John - that Dante guy back at the house who is he?

Talia - jumping right to the point there huh? Well I want us to be honest so here is the truth. He's my lieing cheating rat of a ex boyfriend.

I see his fist clinch.

John - he cheated on you?

Talia - yeah it was a while ago he has been trying to get back with me since but I am not interested on him.

I place my hand on his as I say the last part but after only a few seconds he moves his hand away I can hear Ice whimper sadly in my head. We sit quietly for a few minutes before heading back to the pack house. I really didn't want to be around him so I mind linked Leo asking to meet us half way so I could go for a run once we meet Leo which surprised John I went behind a tree and shifted into my wolf then ran I had a lot to think about maybe it would be better if I did reject him just maybe I am better off without a mate he doesn't seem to want me so what's the point? I will not be taken for a fool he obviously doesn't want to be here or be with me.

Its late when I get back to the pack house when I walk in I am confronted by the sight of the pack slut talking to John.

Amelia Wells - 24

Amelia - so will you be staying handsome?

Should have guessed it won't take her long to try something curiosity got the better of me as I hide around the corner and listen to their conversation.

John - not that its any of your fucking business.

Amelia - oh come now I am just being friendly I think you are my mate.

(Ice - say what now? He's ours not her!!

Talia - hush Ice I can't hear them)

John - trust me you aren't my mate I've already found her and I don't intend of letting her go.

He doesn't want to let me go?

Amelia - maybe she doesn't want you I could make you happy.

Amelia places her hand on his chest which makes Ice growl in my head John removes her hand from his chest.

John - no thanks I am not interested in a little slut like you.

She fake gasps as he walks away that was unexpected but knowing Amelia she won't stop until she has what she wants I do actuality feel sorry for whoever her real mate is. Amelia goans in annoyance then stomps her foot like a 3 year pup before waking towards me I act like I just got back when she comes around the corner.

Amelia - oh Talia.

Bitch.

Talia - hey Amelia I almost didn't recognise you with my ex boyfriends face between your ass.

Amelia - awwww you still on about that? Anyway he enjoyed himself just like your brother will soon enough when he comes to his senses and realises I am his mate.

Yep she wants my brother, Cole and now John she walks off past me flinging her hair in my face.

(Ice - I swear one day am gonna rip her fake ass hair extensions out of her head.

Talia - don't worry Ice I am sure we will get a chance for that soon.

Ice - if she touches mate again I will break her hand.

Talia - I will break her face.)

Me and Ice laugh then when I turn the corner and walk down the hall to the kitchen cuz I am so hungry once I go into the kitchen I bump into something hard and nearly fall on my ass but two wraps go around me stopping me from falling I feel the sparks so I know who it is without looking up.

John - are you ok?

I look up to John.

Talia - yeah excuse me.

I go to push away from him but he pulls me back.

John - wait I wanted to say something and ask you a question.

Talia - ok.....

John - I wanted to say that I m sorry for early when I pulled my hand away I just haven't done anything like this before.

That confused me what does he mean by that?

Talia - what do you mean?

John - don't laugh but I haven't been in a relationship before so I have no idea what I am doing and....... I've only had sex.

Oh my god that does actually explain why he's not used to this.

Talia - oh so you aren't used to any of this.

He shakes his head no blushing with embarrassment.

Talia - if it makes you feel any better my only relationship wasn't that great ether, wait you said you wanted to ask me something what is it?

John - oh right I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date with me? I really do want to try and make it with you Talia so I thought we could start at the beginning. So what do you say?

He just asked me out on a date?? I can feel and hear Ice going crazy in my head she's so happy and excited it's nearly giving me a headache. She's even more happy as I give my answer.

Talia - yes I would love too.

(A/N sorry this chapter is boring I've been working on it all night nearly I haven't gotten much sleep in the past couple of days I've been finding it hard to concentrate.but I won't let you guys down)