Chapter 12

Talia p.o.v

John is growing like mad as the two men approach us.

Blaze

Axel

Blaze - talia it's good to see you again.

But before I could say anything John growling gets even worse as he yells out.

John - don't talk to my mate you bloodsucker!!!!

Johns's eyes go bright red and I can see him on the verge of shifting I have to calm him down before he forces shifts, he has to know that these men aren't a threat but our allies I try to get his attention but it doesn't work.

Talia - John, please.....

He doesn't listen and tenses up even more I have to do something so I moved in front of him I see his eyes are full of rage, maybe this is why he doesn't like vampires but these guys aren't vampires.....well they are but they are more than that I place my hands on his chest.

Talia - John look at me.

But it doesn't work I get an idea in my head but I am not sure if it will work then Ices voice comes into my head through the mind link.

(Ice - I think we should do it I will calm him, I can feel Ghost he's about to lose it)

I know she is right so within hesitation I wrap my arms around the back of his neck then bring his lips down to mine. As our lips touch the sparks burst and I can feel him wrap his arms around my waist, his lips are so soft and tender I didn't think our first kiss would be like this but his lips do taste good. There is a goan from behind us that breaks our kiss we turn to the guys it's coming from Axel.

Talia - shut it Axel.

John - you know these bloodsuckers?

I look back at John his eye have gone back to normal but there's a look of confusion on his face I think it's time to explain how I know them.

Talia - yeah there are our allies. John this is Blaze and his brother Axel, boys this is my mate John Snow.

Blaze - hello.

Axel - what's up.

John still looked confused so I started to explain how I knew them.

Talia - let me explain John, you see there is a reason they smell like vampires is that they are tribrids.

John raises an eyebrow.

John - tribrids?

Talia - yes, boys do you mind if I tell my mate your story?

I don't even look at them I keep my eyes on John as Blaze answers me.

Blaze - it's fine with us princess.

John growls which cause Ice to purrs in excitement god she can't be such a slut not that I blame her, kissing John felt good I wonder what.......not the time Talia. I go on to explain to John about Blaze and Axel.

Talia - you see, their mother was a werewolf/witch hybrid and their father..........

Axel cuts me off before I can finish my sentence and he has never been one for saying anything good about anyone unless he wants to sleep with you.

Axel - that rapist cunt was never our father.

Blaze - easy Axel

Talia - like I was saying he was.....well is a vampire long story short but he kidnapped their father and forced her to have his children, their mother bore three children.

John - I only see two who's the third?

Out of nowhere, a female voice can be heard from behind the boys I turn around John keeps his arms around my waist my back resting on his chest.

??? - I am.

I see her the one who has so much power that she gave Rosie's dad Ben back his penis after my mother bite it off after she found him cheating on her and I still can't believe that Rosie is my brother's mate good thing she's not like her father but you guy already know that story,

Morgan

Talia - Morgan.

There is a colourful history between our family and them bout more now than later.

Morgan - hello talia, I see you have found your mate.

Talia - yes I have what can I do for you?

Morgan - A situation has arisen we must speak to the Alpha king and Luna queen.

This doesn't sound good I nod then after picking up the picnic basket and set off for the pack house. John doesn't let me go the whole way back not that I blame him, mine and Axel's history isn't that good apart from the fact he saved me from a rogue attack he was the one I lost my virginity too but turns it was just a bet between him and some of his men you would expect better from a 90-year-old tribrid. Yeah, he's 90 the thing about tribrids is that apart from the powers of a witch, super Senses, and drink blood as vampires do they can live for a long time however they can not shift like us. I mind link mum and dad to let them know that Morgan and her brothers are coming to tell us something, dad knows that they only come to the packhouse if we need their help or if they need ours, or if there is trouble I wonder what's going on? I guess we will find out when we get back but why do I have a feeling that it's gonna be really bad?