Chapter 27

Fabian p.o.v

(18+)

So much for Vampires, who knew they were so easy to control? HA by now the Alpha King will know how I put a spell on Victor and have been controlling him for years. Such a laugh for years he was looking for his beloved well it is true the Luna princess is his but he's only her second chance mate, seeing her broke my spell that's why he was so lovely towards her at the start so I had no choice I had to put it on him again but this time stronger little did he know that his venom contained a bit of my magic so when he was finished the marking and mating I could use her and take her powers, unfortunately, due to that idiot John Snow it didn't work out that way and he marked her with his mark and werewolf shifter are harder to control than vampires. At least one part of the plan worked I got everyone to hate his guts by getting him to rape and torture women.

Did they really think I didn't know they were gonna attack Victors mansion? Fools I knew they were gonna come eventually I left leaving to face the werewolves alone I have to admit it was funny watching that place burn tho. Being home feels good especially with this little brunette's tight hot wet lips wrapped tightly around my cock bobbing her head up and down she's only one of my 7 mistresses in my harem, all under my control one way or another and most are widows, so far I've got 5 vampires with 2 new humans who are so easy to control now I am looking for my 8th mistress I have the perfect one in mind.........the Luna Queen Scarlett Quinn.

Mistress 1 - master when can I suck your magnificent cock?

Fabian - soon my pet.......Mmmmm......let's be patient and let our newest addition have her turn.

Mistress 2 - but master said I was next.

See my control over them makes them want me 24/7 making them horny as fuck so I can't complain.

Fabian - now my beautiful women you will each have your turn.

Mistress 3 - why is she taking so long?!

She doesn't like been kept waiting.

Mistress 4 - she's new give her a break.

Mistress 5 - besides we don't mind waiting and besides watching is making me wet.

Mistress 4 - let me help you out there baby.

Did I mention that two of them are bisexual vampires? Which is an extra bonus for me, I snap my fingers and the other human comes over.

Fabian - your turn, let's see what you can do.

Mistress 6 - yes master.

The newest one stops sucking and steps back as the other one lifts up her dress exposing her wet pussy, one thing I always make sure of is that the women are wet and ready whenever I want them

The newest one stops sucking and steps back as the other one lifts up her dress exposing her wet pussy, one thing I always make sure of is that the women are wet and ready whenever I want them. As she sits on my lap my hard cock enters her wet core causing her to moan out loud then begins to ride me I keep my hands firmly on her round ass I peek round to my two bisexual vampires watching how one eats out the others pussy then I look to my newest Mistress. She is so shy and innocent I found her on the streets cold and hungry her mother had thrown her out because she had a new boyfriend and didn't want her daughter around him, she's only 19 and a virgin so I offered her a deal she could have all the luxury and live well in exchange for being my 7th mistress. She was hesitant at first but soon came around to it I am taking my time with her after all I will be her first. Thinking about how it would feel my thrusts get more faster, before I knew it I shot my load inside of Mistress number 6. I never did learn their names tho mainly cuz I never use them anyway, after giving her ass a gentle slap she goes off to clean herself up we have even more fun soon they are all resting in their beds.

I walk to my great all where I have made with my magic 10 thousand soldiers, their armour is made from silver so are their weapons I will attack them full on with everything I have if the Luna Queen rejects my offer of being my 8th Mistress I will gladly make each one of them beg for death before the end.

Talia p.o.v

Dad has called a private meeting just for the family, the Betas and the Deltas of the pack to tell us what Morgan had seen in a vision Blaze and Axel are here too along with Sebastian suddenly she gets another vision Sebastian becomes worried since he hasn't seen this before.

Sebastian - Morgan what's the matter?

He goes to touch her but Blaze and Axel hold him back as she starts to violently shake.

Blaze - she's fine she's just having a vision, it's one of her special abilities.

Sebastian - but......

Talia - she will be fine it won't be the first time.

We can do nothing but watch as she continues to shake then finally after a few minutes she stops her brothers go to her side.

Blaze - Morgan what did you see?

Morgan - he's coming for Scarlett.

Dad lets out a growl.

Blake - who is coming for my mate?!

Morgan looks to my dad her face full of anxiousness.

Morgan - Fabian and he's coming with an army of 10 thousand.

10 thousand!!! How can we deal with that many she goes on to tell us that they have on silver armour as well as weapons made from silver, what he wants with mum we don't know the question is can we survive this war? We get to work as we think up a battle plan one that will hopefully help us to win but whatever happens, I should do something first.