Chapter 24 Part 2

John p.o.v

(Trigger warning ⚠️)

We had to get into the mansion unfortunately we had to hide in the conservatory when we got close to the mansion since the vampires are now on patrol. Before we came in closer Morgan and Axel cast a spell on us to cover our scents and cuz of the heavy snow our footprints are covered by it not all of us came here the girls expect for Morgan since we might need her magic are all sleeping an eye out for us in case of any unwanted visitors. After getting our off the mind link with Talia I had a bad feeling in my gut and I am not the only one Leo does too. There is a tunnel that connects to the house that we can use to get in unfortunately two vampires are guarding the door to it, Leo's eyes go grey to show he mind linking someone or should I say some people cuz Damon and Azrael start to a sneak their way behind the two vampires the rest of us listen in to their conversation.

Vampire guard 1 - so who's your favourite fuck?

Vampire guard 2 - hard to say really but that she-wolf Jasmine has the best mouth and let's not forget her ass.

Vampire guard 1 - you're right about that just a shame we can't have her anymore.

Vampire guard 2 - oh please you really think after what Victor arranged a few days ago that we can't take her?

Vampire guard 1 - what are you talking about?

Vampire guard 2 - I know for a fact that even if she is under the protection of the Alpha kings daughter do you really think that will stop me from taking her ass?

Vampire guard 1 - you saw what happened to Paul right?

Vampire guard 2 - your point?

Vampire guard 1 - what's to stop her from using her powers and turning you to ice?

Turning someone to Ice? What could that be about? I can see that Damon and Azrael are close to them now but what one says next makes me want to break every bone in their bodies.

Vampire guard 2 - HA you kidding after the king is finished marking and breeding with her she will be in his power. Who knows maybe he will let us.......

crack..........crack........

Before he could finish both Damon and Azrael snap their necks and they fall to the floor died.

Cole - I really didn't want to listen to the rest of that.

Axel - you are not the only one.

John - let's get going I have a feeling talia needs us before our mind link got cut off she said she was on the 3rd floor.

Leo - ok let's spilt up and meet there make sure to kill any vampires in your way but do it quickly.

We all move down the tunnel to the door to the mansion once we get inside myself and Leo head up the stairs that are beside us as we walked in while the others split up into pairs and head different ways down the halls. We reach the second floor which is as high as these stairs go so we agree to look for more, we slightly open the door to see about 4 vampires in the hall Leo gives me a smirk.

Leo - two each?

John - you're on.

Using our speed we open the door fully and rush into the hall good thing the vampires have their backs to us, Leo snaps one's neck while I put my hand over its mouth then kick him in the spine and then snap his neck, the other two turn to us but before they could raise the alarm Leo throws a knife that was dipped in holy water at one's heart while I rush over shoving my whole hand and arm through his chest pushing out his hell hole heart. All 4 dead so we look for another staircase by luck we find one and head up it, we soon make it to the 3rd floor before leaving the staircase we find Axel and Morgan waiting.