Chapter 24 Part 1

Talia p.o.v

(Trigger warning ⚠️)

Nightfall soon came, Jasmine managed to get me some food so I would have some strength she also has been with me all afternoon. We aren't such how we are gonna escape and we are running out of time Victor will be here soon to mark and mate with me..........a disgusted shiver runs down my spine even thinking about it. I have to think of a way to get this choker off if I can do that I can have my full strength back Jasmine had been working on a spell that can remove it however, Fabian's magic is really strong so it's taking a while so, for now, she has put a spell on the door so Victor can't get in but it won't him long and I still have the protection spell on me but I can't see that helping me if Fabian breaks it with his magic which will probably happen. Jasmine is trying for the 3rd time to see if she can remove the choker with magic.

Jasmine - dimittis. (release)

There is a little spark that shocks her hand.

Jasmine - ouch.

Talia - dam it.

Jasmine gives me a sad look.

Jasmine - sorry talia.

Talia - no I am sorry Jasmine, I know you are trying your best. What should we do now?

Jasmine - you said your mate is here right?

Talia - his scent is so I hope he is why?

Jasmine - maybe we can get a message to him through your wolves.

That is a good idea I mind link Ice.

(Talia - Ice are you there?

Ice - yes I am here and I heard what Jasmine said it's a good idea I can sense Ghost he's close, Let's try it.

Talia - if it hurts you tell me and I will stop her.

Ice - we have got this girl, it has to work cuz I won't be a pet to the vampire king.

Talia - either will I.)

After that, I nod to Jasmine to do the spell to connect us even tho me and John haven't marked each other or even mated yet. The truth be told I was ready I just didn't know if he was or if he even wanted me in that way.

Jasmine - what's your mate's name?

Talia - John Snow.

Jasmine - and his wolf?

Talia - Ghost.

Jasmine - ok, by the way, I've only done this once before.

Talia - will it hurt me or Ice?

Jasmine - no you both will be ok, now relax and hold still, oh and don't take long I dunno how long I can find it for it will cause me pain.

Before I could stop her She puts her hands on either side of my head and starts to chant I don't want her to get hurt anymore.

Jasmine - luna dea iungat tibi Talia Quinn et Ioannes Nivis mentes ut sic loquantur ut unum. (moon goddess join you Talia Quinn and John Snow minds so that they talk like one.)

She chants this 3 times before my head starts to feel weird and I start to feel dizzy then as if it was a miracle I hear his voice.

(John - Talia are you there?