Chapter 6

Talia p.o.v

Seeing John coning into the room Ice wanted to be in his arms but since I haven't told some of  the pack that he's my mate then of might cause so trouble at yet when the guards with their hands on him was really getting on Ice's nerves. I look over to dad who's eyes are clouded which means he mind linking with someone and that some was Connor as his eyes were clouded too.after a few minutes both mens eyes have went back to normal and are looking at John I could feel Ice getting edgy as dad starts to talk. Nearly everyone has left the room apart from the royal family, the Beta, his mate and the Delta with his mate.

Blake - my Beta tells me that you are here for vampires is this true or did you lie to him?

Vampires? What have those blood suckers got to do with this? But that would explain his ear and scar I seen.

John - I didn't lie, I did come here for that reason.

Blake - but? What changed?

Scarlett - babe let the boy speak.

Blake - hush Scarlett

Uh oh bad move dad. Mum raises a eyebrow to dad and uncle Ryan starts to snigger as mum stands up from her seat then saddles dad.

Scarlett - excuse me? Mr Quinn but I am not your queen?

Blake - Scarlett this is not the time for........

Scarlett - am I not your queen?

Blake - you are.

Scarlett - am I not your Luna and equal?

Blake - you are my love.

She then takes his chin in her hand.

Scarlett - then never speak to me like that or you will be sleeping in Leo's old bedroom along side my brother if he doesn't stop smirking.

Ryan - say what now?

Mum and her sassy attitude haven't changed o e bit the only person who can make dad submit like that is mum, everyone knows that when they are like this to leave them to it they never take it s far as to rip each others clothes off in front of us they leave that for later good thing their room is sound proof cuz none of us want to hear them. Mum still on dads lap swings her legs around and stays sitting there as she addresses John.

Scarlett - forgive my husband he doesn't know how hard been a rogue is.

John has his head downwards as he answers mum.

John - it's perfectly understandable your highness he is just looking after his pack and family.

Scarlett - so why did you change your mind about why you came here?

He signs then answers.

John - I came here because I wanted to kill vampires that were on this land that was until......

He eyes look over to me which does go unnoticed.

Blake - why are you staring at my daughter like that?

Ice's voice comes though the mind link.

(Ice - you know it should be coming from us first.

Talia - I know you are right.

Ice - nows a good a time as any dad might take it easy in him if he knows John's our mate.

Talia - doubt it but they should know the truth from me.)

Talia - dad there is something I need to tell you.

Everyone looks to me but my eyes are on John but mum says something unexpected

Scarlett - he's my your mate isn't he Talia?

I nod yes.

Talia - yes he's my mate.

(A/N sorry for the short chapter I've not been feeling well the past couple of days and I haven't been able to get much done but when I am feeling better the next chapter will be longer)