Chapter 13

Talia p.o.v

We soon arrive at the packhouse where my parents and Leo are ready to greet us. I take my word for position next to mum while John stands behind me Morgan, Axel and Blaze bow to my parents.

Morgan - Alpha king, Luna Queen.

Blaze - Alpha king, Luna Queen.

There is tension in the air between my dad and Axel since not only did Axel have a bet to take my virginity but he tried to seduce mum which didn't sit well with dad. Mum is holding dad back as we hear a low growl from him and in response to dads growl Axel hisses good thing Morgan is here to keep her brother in control.

Morgan - enough Axel we aren't here for you to start trouble.

Blake - then why are you here?

Morgan - can we go to your office on this matter is not to be discussed in the open.

Dad rolls his eyes then goans in annoyance.

Blake - fine but he stays away from my mate and daughter.

Morgan nods then along with mum, Blaze and unfortunately, Axel goes to dads office to talk about what the issue is.

Leo - any ideas what that was about?

Talia - not a fucking sausage, you?

Leo - no idea. By the way, did you have fun on your date?

Talia - we had fun.

Leo -  ohhh fun huh?

He raises an eyebrow in amusement I smack his arm.

Talia - shut up.

John - he is right tho.

John's voice makes me look at him and smile he is right we did have fun, we head outside only to find the others chilling around the pool we not long put in. Skylar is with Rosie, Ruby who is sunbathing while Cole and Damon are racing each other swimming laps around the pool and Raven and Azrael are at the corner of the pool Raven is sitting on the corner while Azrael is standing in between her legs. They all look to us as we come over to the pool apart from Cole and Damon who continue to race until I go over to Raven and sit down beside her while John along with Leo chat to them.

Talia - how are yous two doing?

Raven signs before answering me.

Raven - better but it still hurts I did wonder why my neck hurt last night but I guess I can't blame them for falling in love can I? I mean Ruby is beautiful, smart, talented not to mention she is the daughter of a Delta how can I compete with that.

Azrael goes to say something but I cut him off by talking first.

Talia - Raven have you forget that you are the daughter of the Alpha King and Luna Queen? Not only that but you are fiercely passionate about everything you do, you stand up for those who don’t have a voice remember that kids that got bullied and you stood up for them, not only that but you take responsibility for your actions especially after breaking that bullies nose even tho I told them it was me. I was trying to protect you when you were doing the same thing and besides you are too good for Damon anyway, to be honest with you it feels like you seem to be closer with Azrael.

Raven looks to Azrael who smiles lovingly at her and she smiles back at him then she looks back to me.

Raven - I guess you are right thanks for everything Talia.

Talia - anytime little sister.

I want to go swimming so I quickly go to my room and get changed into my bikini then I slip on an oversized t-shirt with some shorts and head back down to the pool.

When I got back outside I see that some of the other pack members have joined us unfortunately I see two faces that will ruin my day

When I got back outside I see that some of the other pack members have joined us unfortunately I see two faces that will ruin my day. I spot John chatting with Leo and Cole unfortunately I have to pass Amelia and Dante to get to him when I pass I hear her annoying laugh.

Amelia - oh Dante you are so funny.

I highly doubt that anything he says is funny just when I get past them someone grabs my arm causing me to turn.

Dante - we need to talk.

I've had enough of his goddam pickup lines and him trying to get back together I have a mate now even if I didn't I wouldn't want Dante ever again but before I could say anything Ice takes control.

Ice - No we fucking don't now let go of my fucking arm Dante or I will rip your cock off and feed it to your little slut of a girlfriend.

He realised that Ice was talking so he lets go of my arm, one thing you don't wanna do is piss off Ice she may seem sweet but get on the wrong side of her you'd better pray and run. She lets me back in control as I walk away to my brother and John. It's nighttime now so the omega's light the fire pits around the pool our parents have joined us well apart from mine who are still in the office whatever they are talking about must be very important for it to take this long. Tank and uncle Ryan have fired up the BBQ they really do make the best burgers not just burgers but hot dogs, Chicken wings and thighs, Potato Salad, Pasta Salad and lots more delicious food it had turned into a pool party. The pack even start talking to John they are still wary around him but know he isn't a threat to our pack Dante hasn't stopped looking at me and am not the only one who has noticed John has to. However, before john could confront him my parents enter the party with the tribrids behind them dad is the first to speak.

Blake - whose idea was to have a party and not invite us?

He can be a joker sometimes but something wasn't right when he ordered the warriors to go on patrol which usually happens but this time there was more than normal. Something is wrong when I asked them all they made the announcement and said to all the pack to be aware at all times and go anyway alone. Yip something is wrong.