thirty-eight

"You're drooling," Corinne blinked and looked away from Alex embarrassed, she wiped her mouth before realizing she actually wasn't- Raven laughed and patted Corinne's back lightly, Corinne frowned and rubbed her eyes before sighing, "I'm surprised you two have been together for so long," Raven muttered, "It's like you were made for each other and you never even tried dating anyone else," Raven said surprised. Corinne looked at Raven and blinked before laughing, "We got married Raven, I wouldn't cheat on him," she muttered.

Raven stared at her and then nodded, "Right, but you did cheat on him once didn't you?" Raven asked curiously. Corinne blinked and immediately shook her head, "Why are you bringing this up?" she replied, Raven looked at Corinne and laughed before looking away innocently, Corinne frowned. "Erik was talking about it," Raven shrugged, "I overheard," she muttered, "Did you tell him though?" Raven asked. Corinne bit her lip and rolled her eyes before shaking her head quickly, "Of course not, why would I tell him? We didn't even do much either, we just- why do you care so much?" she asked.

"I don't know, if I were dating someone and they were caught cuddling and being all cutesy with each other. I'd probably be upset," Raven muttered, Corinne sighed and frowned before looking at Alex who was talking to Charles about something. "I wasn't caught though and I know Erik and Charles won't tell Alex," she said. "Plus it happened years ago it doesn't matter anymore," Corinne whispered. Raven shrugged and nodded, "So it's okay to tell Alex right?" she asked quickly. Corinne rolled her eyes, "I don't know probably," she muttered.

"Good 'cause I told him earlier this morning," Raven said with a smile, Corinne's eyes widened with shock and she quickly stared at Raven in disbelief, "What? Why would you do that?" she asked loudly. Raven blinked innocently and sighed, "I thought he already knew so I talked about it," she said apologetically, Corinne sighed and got out of her seat to walk towards Alex, she then looked back at Raven. "You idiot," Corinne rolled her eyes before heading towards Charles and Alex, she nodded at Charles respectfully and he sighed before leaving.

"Hey," Alex muttered softly before placing his chin on Corinne's shoulder, he lightly placed a kiss on her ear and she smiled. "What were you talking about?" she asked curiously, Alex blinked and looked away without answering, Corinne followed his gaze and he stared at her softly. "You," he admitted before smiling, "What were you talking about with Raven?" he asked curiously. Corinne looked back at Raven who was suddenly talking to Hank who was holding some files, "Some guy?" she offered before laughing.

Alex gave her a surprised look and nodded slowly, "Logan?" he asked quickly, Corinne looked away before nodding quickly. "Yeah, he's- he's uh- he's a pretty cool guy you know?" she laughed awkwardly, "He's so hot too like-" Corinne then covered her mouth, "I mean he isn't!" she stammered, "He's a good kisser- I mean he isn't, but you know what I mean okay? Logan's a great guy but Alex-" she muttered quickly before looking away. "You know what, just ignore what I'm saying," her voice quivered. "Fuck," she swore angrily.

"Catch your breath Rinne, it's not like I'm going anywhere." Alex muttered, his voice hinted with jealousy. Corinne blinked and stared at him curiously, "Sorry, you know it didn't mean anything though right? I mean it was years ago," Corinne stammered nervously, "Come on, I'll do anything you want to prove my love for you," she cried desperately. Alex stared at her confused and laughed lightly, "That's a risky thing to say Corinne, what are you thinking?" he muttered before rolling his eyes. Corinne frowned and he smiled lightly, she brought her mouth to his ear and breathed out softly, "Oh Alex," she moaned quietly.

Alex's eyes widened surprised, "Corinne, we're in a school!" he stammered quickly, Corinne smiled and kissed the side of his head gently before looking away. "Mhm, maybe when they have their school dance or whatever we could have some time together?" she asked softly. Alex stared at her and sighed, "What are you implying?" he asked teasingly, Corinne sighed as she wrapped her arms around him. "I'm saying I wanna have sex with you Alex but unless you don't want to- which is totally fine by the way- you're a sore loser," she muttered quickly.

"Oh come on you're basically forcing me at this point," Alex said loudly, Corinne immediately placed her hands on his mouth and laughed awkwardly as Raven looked at the two, "Can you shut up? You know you want this too," Corinne muttered before hitting his shoulder lightly. Alex stared at Corinne and sighed, Corinne then tilted her head to one side curiously. "Okay, okay! You're right but since when were you so- so authoritative?" he asked, "I kinda like it," Alex said before kissing Corinne's forehead lightly.

Corinne sighed and quickly pulled away from him, "You like everything about me, shouldn't there be something you dislike?" she asked before rolling her eyes. Alex stared at her and frowned before sighing, "Do you really want me to answer that?" he asked curiously. Corinne quickly nodded, "I don't like how you always keep to yourself," he said finally. Corinne stared at him in silence for awhile before answering, "Okay, let's continue," she replied before giving him a curious look. Alex sighed, "Oh come on do we really have to do this?" he asked quickly, "I like everything about you Corinne,"

"Even the fact that I cheated on you?" Corinne scoffed, "Please, continue," she then said with a light smile. Alex bit his lip and looked past her thoughtfully, "You sometimes leave and you don't tell me how long you'll be out so I'm stuck here waiting for you and it's really really hard to do that. I care about you a lot Rinne, if you come back hurt then I feel like I should've been there to protect you," Alex blurted out quickly, "Like I should've been there when you got shot," he offered. Corinne stared at Alex and frowned guiltily as he continued, "I care a lot about you but sometimes you push me away and it's like you don't care, I know you do but sometimes it doesn't feel like it,"

Alex stared at her and frowned before looking away, Corinne then grabbed onto his hand and kissed the top of it gently, "I'm sorry for making you feel like that," she whispered softly. Alex nodded and looked back at her, Corinne then sighed, "I'm sorry for always leaving too," she apologized, "What can I do to make you feel better?" she asked softly. She stared at Alex thoughtfully and slowly smiled, "Do you wanna go out on a date?" she offered quickly. Alex's eyes widened surprised and he rolled his eyes, "What kind?" he asked curiously. Corinne grinned and patted his chest lightly, "You choose my love," she muttered before taking a step away.

"How about we go to see the new Star Wars that came out a few months ago?" Alex asked quickly, Corinne stared at him and bit her lip before nodding, "And?" she continued hoping there would be more than a movie. Alex stared at her and rolled his eyes before leaning closer, he kissed her passionately and Corinne kissed back before wrapping her arms around him. "Then I'll fuck you so hard, you won't be able to walk the next morning," he whispered in her ear. Corinne's eyes widened and she covered her mouth in shock, "Alex, we're in a school," she stammered. Alex raised his eyebrows and grinned before patting Corinne's shoulder lightly as he walked away, "I know!" he called before leaving the room.