Chapter 7 - Combat training 1 vs 19

Izuku stirred from his deep slumber, a small comforting weight on his chest. Her purple hair brightened by the sun's rays, her cute face nuzzled into his neck, her jacks draped across his abs and his pecks. Half covering his body was Kyoka's small but cute frame. In her presence he felt... happy. It was as if this was foreign to him for so long but what a feeling it was. She was so warm and her presence soothed the anger and vengeance the spirit of Batman lived on. While it did not disappear, it was suppressed while she was with him. She let out small exhales of air as she continued to sleep, clinging on to his muscular build. There was nothing he would rather be doing and nowhere he would rather be. However, crime never sleeps or relaxes... 

So neither shall vengeance. Plus school started at 9:00 am and it was 8:07 am so they had to get up.

Izuku wrapped one finger around one of Kyoka's jacks and twirled it round gently in a small circle. He smiled as he looked at her beauty, taking it all in. Feeling someone playing with her jack, Kyoka began to yawn as she slowly rubbed her eyes and rose her head to meet the gaze of the person she had spent the night with. They looked into each other's eyes, both smiling and in love. Izuku lowered his head slightly to give Kyoka a kiss on the cheek. In response, she merely blushed and giggled before giving him a kiss on the cheek as well. They laid in bed for another 10 minutes in each other's company, just embracing each other and savouring the time they had together. This was extremely important for Izuku, he did not have much time with his loved ones and wishes he could have had more. But fate had alternative plans. However, if not for fate he may not have met the gorgeous Kyoka Jiro.

"I wish we could stay like this for eternity." She said with a smile plastered on her face.

"I do too, but crime doesn't rest and our class starts at 9 so we better change and wash." He said as he planted one more kiss on her cheek before getting up.

"How are you going to get back to your room unseen though?" Kyoka asked Izuku. He simply turned his head with a smirk and a wink before jumping out of the window and parkouring his way silently to his window. The wink and smirk he gave flustered Kyoka and she felt something in her stomach. Butterflies. 

9:00 am

"Alright class, today's hero training will be a bit different than usual. The principal has decided that due to the amount of times you guys have been attacked, we will do a group combat scenario. This will be a 1 vs 19 fight because Midoriya has 2 years experience over all of you." Mr Aizawa said as he drank his morning Fruit Shoot and reading 'An Izujiro Story 2' on Wattpad. (Yeah breaking the 4th wall I know but thought I should say there will be a sequel).

"Sir, would it not be better to have someone else from the class work alone and have Midoriya team with the remaining class members?" Iida inquired.

"Think about it Iida, I have been doing my activities for over 2 years. Some of my operations had me in situation where I had to cooperate with others." Midoriya replied.

"I see, apologies for the interruption sir." 

"It's fine, now everyone go change into your hero outfits and go to the training ground where your entrance exam took place. Also, Midoriya, any technology you may wish to use is permitted. Just don't hurt them too badly. All Might will meet you all down there while I find out what HewitNoah's got planned next for his story."

At the training grounds

"I AM HERE, TO SUPERVISE YOU CHILDREN IN YOUR TRAINING. NOW, THE 19 OF YOU WILL PLAY THE PART OF THE VILLAINS. YOUR JOB IS TO PREVENT YOUNG MIDORIYA FROM RESCUING THE HOSTAGE ON A FLOOR OF YOUR CHOOSING. YOU WILL GET 20 MINUTES OF PREP TIME WHILE I GET TO THE CONTROL ROOM TO MONITOR YOU ALL. THROUGHOUT THE BUILDING WILL BE CAMERAS SO I CAN SEE EVERYTHING. OH, NEARLY FORGOT, ONE OF YOU WILL HAVE A TABLET TO VIEW THE CAMERAS AS WELL. NOW, ANY QUESTIONS?"