Chapter 18 - Tension Rises

(First couple paragraphs are a little smutty cos I can. Ps this is my first time writing something like this so yeah. If you don't want to read them, skip them)

Kyoka awoke to the sound of her alarm clock buzzing. She rolled over to turn it off, feeling the sunlight dance on her arm and her face. However, she also felt a warm embrace from behind her. Slowly turning, she began to see the face of her lover: Izuku Midoriya. He was still fast asleep, in the world of his dreams and relaxation after a tough night of crime fighting. There was still a few hours before school started and Kyoka wanted to surprise him a bit. So, she snuck under the covers and gently rolled Izuku onto his back ready to give him his morning wake up call.

Izuku was still sleeping but was slowly stirring. He felt good, well as good as he can be after fighting an assassin almost as skilled as him last night. However, he felt a little too good. His crotch felt warm and a little wet, his member was hard and the covers were moving. He woke fully and decided to pull the covers completely off to reveal Kyoka. Her jacks were wrapped around his member and her head was bobbing up and down rhythmically. She noticed that her lover was awake so she looked him in the eyes, continuing to pleasure him while giving him a smile. He returned the favour by smirking at her and saying:

"If you're gonna do that," he then forced her head all the way down to the base, "then you gotta go all the way." He held her head as she started going up and down again, ensuring she took all 9 inches every time. This went on for a good 15 minutes before he grabbed her head with both hands, got out of bed to stand and started thrusting it down her throat instead. Kyoka's eyes were filled with ecstasy and joy at the thought of being a little toy for her boyfriend. About 10 minutes passed before he drove it in a final time and he blew his load straight into her mouth and oesophagus. He slowly pulled out of her mouth and shot the remains onto Kyoka's face.

"I love when you do that." Kyoka grinned and said between coughs and gasps for air.

"Well thank you for the morning gift beautiful, but it looks like you need to take a shower now." Izuku replied, grabbing her hips and pulling her close to him. He could feel her breasts pressing up against his chest and couldn't get over how good she looked drenched in his sperm. Before Kyoka could respond, she felt something big and hard poking between her legs, pushing up against her flower and her ass.

"Well well well, it seems that you want to join me." She said in a sultry voice. Izuku replied by grabbing her thighs, hoisting her up to his waist and whispering:

"Let's just say we're about to test how soundproof the room really is." He then smacked her on the ass and carried her to the bathroom.

(Skip to here if you don't wanna read it)

A few hours after Izuku and Kyoka had some 'fun' they both headed downstairs for some breakfast. By now, almost the whole class was downstairs eating, save for a few. Most were sitting round the table eating except for Momo and Mina who were sat watching some cartoons. Momo wasn't all that interested in the cartoon but Mina insisted that she watched South Park.

"Is there anything else on Mina? Like Dragon Ball or Tokyo Ghoul or Ellen Leid or something?" Momo pleaded.

"Oh there is," Mina began, "but South Park is hilarious." Just they were finishing the episode, Kyoka walked past Yaoyorozu and greeted her.

"Hey Yao-momo."

"Hey Jiro. Oh by the way, you have something next to your mouth. I assume it's toothpaste." She said, pointing it out to her good friend. However, it was not toothpaste and Kyoka knew exactly what it was. She had to lie and quick.