Chapter 25 - Team training

It has been a few weeks since the attempted breakout at Tartarus Prison and no sign of the LOV or any of Batman's rogues. To pass the time, Izuku has been looking into new and old cases to find connections or links. He has solved practically every one but there was a string of cases involving an annoying guy in a green suit and bola hat, having him solve riddles and collect trophies. Needless to say, the guy was a prick but an intelligent prick. The UA dorms had been rebuilt and Aizawa had already deemed it time for another training session. 

"Alright, everyone shut the fuck up!" Aizawa yelled in front of the class at training ground gamma.

"Literally nobody was speaking sir." Kaminari replied but Aizawa just walked up to him and slapped him.

"Well someone did just then so who's laughing now? Anyway, ever since the attack on the prison there has been a small drop in the crime rate. However, that won't stay that way for long because criminals like to cause chaos. So, in order to keep you prepared for a real fight, Midoriya has volunteered to spar with you but this time you will be in groups."

"Sir, why do we need to fight Midoriya again?" Iida asked, raising his hand.

"Because if you continuously lose to a quirkless person, then how do you think you will fair against equally skilled villains with quirks." Batman stated from behind Iida, making his presence known and frightening everyone. Kyoka was even more than the others as her quirk couldn't even detect him. She was also still going through some trauma and physiotherapy for what happened when Bane attacked her so she would observe.

"Exactly." Aizawa said. "There will be six teams of three and in order to win, there must be a knock out. Oh, and hold back or don't. I don't really care, I'm just tired and want to sleep. Any injuries, head to the crone's office." He said, rolling himself into his sleeping bag and drinking a Caprisun while passing a list of teams. The teams were as follows:

- Tenya Iida, Katsuki Bakugo, Shoto Todoroki

- Momo Yaoyorozu, Toru Hagakure, Denki Kaminari

- Minoru Mineta, Ejiro Kirishima, Mina Ashido

- Ochako Uraraka, Mezo Shoji, Fumikage Tokoyami

- Tsuyu Asui, Yuga Aoyama, Koji Koda

- Mashirao Ojiro, Hanta Sero, Rikido Sato

(Only going to cover the first 2 fights)

Waiting for the timer to sound, Izuku was making sure all his gadgets work and his suit was on correctly. Then he turned around raising a batarang ready to throw but relaxed when he saw it was only Kyoka. She walked over to him and got onto her tiptoes to give him a kiss.

"Hey Izu, just be careful in there. I know that you are the best fighter here and have survived being practically broken in half but I still worry for you." Izuku deactivated his voice modulator so he could speak to her as Izuku Midoriya and not as Batman.

"I will be careful." He replied, hugging her and then kissing her on the forehead. "And you just be careful too. You've been through a lot. Physically and mentally." He said, still holding her in his arms.

"So have you. And even though we lost our child, we will get through our lives together."

"We won't just get over it but at least we have each other to get through it. We aren't alone anymore." He said giving one more kiss, but this time on her lips. Just as they separated though, the timer sounded and signaled that the match had started. He reluctantly let go of her and smiled at her before they parted ways and he turned his voice modulator back on.