Answer

Hey y'all.. This chapter contains very uh- graphic scenes. More specifically rape/sexual assault. So i'll put a trigger warning for you when it's about to come up.

LILAH'S POV

*One week later*

Slowly taking it one day at a time. I got back into my life before I was shot. He said to work out 45 minutes as a maximum. But he never said how many times a day I could work out. But just not to piss him off I only go 3 times a day.

I haven't spoken to Gio in 2 months, and he hasn't really reached out to me either. He probably thinks i'm dead.

I'm in the house alone because everyone left to go handle another shipment. They were coming in pretty frequently. But every time they came back Elijah would always check on me before going back to doing whatever the fuck he does as a Don.

It was sweet, and thoughtful. But pretty inconvenient for me. Well not inconvenient.. But, awkward.

I took this short opportunity to call Gio and surprisingly he answered on the first ring.

"I thought you were dead."

Knew it.

"Not yet. One of your little fuckers shot me. Temporarily lost my walking." I told him.

"Someone shot you? Who was it?" he asked me.

"Oh don't worry. He's dead now. It was that kid you sent. I would've saved him.. But you know, I got shot." I replied.

"Where did he shoot you?"

"My back. They said they couldn't remove the bullet because my spinal column would.. Collapse. So they put a brace and kept it there. Now I have a constant reminder, and pain everyday how I don't have eyes in the back of my head." I explained. I will never forget the look on Elijah's face when I got shot. Every time I close my eyes at night I remember.

"I'm sorry that happened.. Next time I send soldiers over there-"

"That's the problem. You keep sending them over here. I understand you're sending the less skilled idiots over here.. But there's only so much I can take now. Because one of your shit heads shot me! If that ends up happening again and I die, who's gonna kill Elijah. You?" I had to lower my voice a bit.

"About that.. I'm in town. Are you able to sneak out and join me at a restaurant?" he asked me.

I really don't want too. But I don't doubt my ability to do so.

"I can. If I leave now. Can you pick me up?" I asked him.

"I'll send someone to come get you." he replied.

"And i'll send you my address."

"Okay."

"Bitch."

"Li-"

I hung up and went to get dressed. I was currently wearing sweatpants with a hoodie. Not the most flattering combo. But super comfortable. I changed into something more acceptable. A mini skirt with a dressy shirt.

Black and sexy mini skirt, because that's just who I am.

I left the house without setting off the alarms. I've learned how to do that, but it was way easier at Gio's house. I walk a few blocks and then send Gio my location. The drivers gets here in less than 5 minutes and he takes me to wherever Gio was.

They open the door and I step out and it's then when I realize the driver was Feegle.

Feegle. I always laugh when I say his name. His parents must've hated him.