Deeper

LILAH'S POV

We went back inside, after I helped the maids clean up the outside. Elijah ended up helping too. Just so he could be around me longer.

Now everyone's either watching tv or they decided to go back to sleep for the time being.

Me however.. I was braiding Greyson's hair.

I probably wouldn't be doing this if I was sober.

But since i'm a little tipsy it took very little convincing to get me on board.

I braid the final strands of hair and add a hair tie at the end.

"Done." I tell him.

"Can I braid your hair now?" Greyson asks with a boyish smile.

"Sure." I reply.

He gives me two single braids in the front of my hair, and i'm not gonna lie.

He braids better than me.

"Now you look 5." Greyson grinned.

"Shut it." I reply.

"She's 22." Elijah sticks up for me. "Or that's what she keeps telling us anyways." he adds and everyone starts laughing.

"Not cool.." I mumble leaning back on the couch.

Elijah pulls me closer to him and I rest my head on his shoulder.

"Please update me on what this relationship is." Greyson says sitting on the floor in front of us like a child.

"Update: Nothing." I tell him.

"Bullshit.. You two have to be fucking." he rolled his eyes playfully.

I look away from him after the statement he just made.

Newsflash if you didn't hear it before; I'm a virgin.

I have indeed participated in sexual activities..

Like that one night with Maxim, but never have I ever actually had sex.

On my own free will of course.

I've gotten raped quite a few times.

"Shut up Greyson." Elijah says sternly once he sees how uncomfortable I am.

"Greyson go get a juice box or something." Veronica tells him. "But-" she cuts him off again, "GO."

He sighs and then leaves the room.

"If anyone's 5, he is." Veronica rolls her eyes.

Elijah and I laugh.

*Several hours later*

Night time came and everyone was all dressed up. Some even brought dates. Everyone looked so nice, meanwhile I was in sweatpants.

Which by the way, weren't even mine.

"I see you didn't get the memo." Greyson walks up to me holding a Capri Sun.

"I don't think i'll be participating." I say grabbing one of the sandwiches that were placed intricately on the counter.

"Aw, why not?" Greyson asked me.

"There's too many people here." I take a bit of my new found sandwhich.

"Why aren't you dressed?" Veronica asks me as she approaches.

"She said she's not participating." Greyson informs her. "Can I get another Capri Sun?" he asked her.