Family

LILAH'S POV

I blame it on the fucking alcohol.

My head is pounding and my body is sore as shit.

I can remember clearly what happened last night, wouldn't it be sad if I didn't remember my first time?..

Plus after an experience like that, i'll never forget it.

But I regret it like hell.

I'm not even supposed to like Elijah. I can't like like Elijah!

For many reasons.

One being he's a mother fucking Mafia Don.

Two, he's an asshole.

Three, he's hot.

Okay forget the last one.

I regret it so bad I even dipped out on him again.

*Flashback to last night*

He went into the bathroom and got a warm towel to clean ourselves up with.

I change into some of his clothes and now we're relaxing on his bed. Without the top cover of course.

I heard about post-sex tiredness, and I don't have that. I'm wide awake. But it's probably because i'm a Vi- Was a virgin.

Elijah's trying his hardest to stay up with me, but I can tell he's tired.

We pretty much lay in silence together and it's not so peaceful.

My thoughts are running and big part of me regrets what the fuck just happened.

Honestly, we're drunk and horny and this- Between us. We can't continue it. This has to be a one time thing.

I'm no good for him, and he's no good for me.

No to mention i'm going behind his fucking back. Sleeping with the mother fucking target? If any word about this get's out i'm as good as fucked with Giovanni.

I know what I have to do and this shit definitely isn't gonna be easy.

"Elijah." I say sitting up.

He doesn't say anything but I can feel his eyes on me.

I turn to look at him and his jaw clenches.

"Don't look at me like that." He tells me.

"Like what?"

"Like you regret it." he replies.

"I do."

"Don't fucking say that. We both know that's not true."

"You think it's not. We shouldn't have done that."  I tell him.

"We shouldn't have done that." he repeats to himself in a mocking me kind of way. "You practically asked for it."

"I wish I hadn't."

"Lilah are you fucking serious right now?" he sits up.

"Very."

"You do realize I have feelings too?" He asks me and I nod. "Then why are you saying that, knowing it hurts me?"

"Don't act like you're hurt. I'm just another body on your list of girls you fucked."

"That's not true. You actually mean something to me. Lilah I like you and if that wasn't already fucking obvious then I don't know what to say." he confesses.