Sorry

LILAH'S POV

Morning came and I was tired as hell. My cheek was still red from the fucking slap I received last night.

I was still very much pissed at Elijah, but I'm gonna blame it on my period that came this very fine morning.

I took Veronica's hand off my face before I ended up broking her wrist.

My PTSD is getting better. It's not completely gone. Sometimes it just comes at the slightest trigger.. Something that wouldn't bother me. Most of the time it takes me a lot to actually fume.

"Wake up you stupid whore." I shook Veronica.

"You're Elijah's whore." she groaned.

"Shut the hell up before you end up like the receptionist." I replied.

She yawns as she sits up. Her hair messy.. Just like mine. I honestly need a hair cut. I like my hair long.. But, it doesn't usually work in my favor.

We both got up and got ready a little.. By a little I mean throwing our hair up in a ponytail and brushing ou teeth.. Washing our face and going downstairs. By a little I mean we did the bare minimum.

We walked into the diner as everyone was enjoying their breakfast. Elijah's men engulfed in conversation.

I admit it was a pretty bad idea to wear nike pros down here. At least Veronica was wearing some too.

We did get a few lustful stares but we ignored it as we sat down at a table away from pretty much.. Everyone.

"Hi i'm Lauren, what can I get you two ladies today?" A red head.. Lauren asks us.

"French toast please." I reply.

"Pancakes." Veronica tells her.

"Any drinks?" she asks another question.

"Tequila." I respond.

"It's too early for that, get her orange juice." Elijah tells her.

"Same." Veronica shrugs.

"Spike it." I whisper to her and she nods.

She leaves and Greyson moves Veronica over so he can sit. Elijah does to same to me, which I don't appreciate.

They start their own conversation, and Veronica tries not to say too much to him. She's pissed that he pulled a gun on me, knowing I wouldn't even pull the fucking trigger.

"I'm sorry about last night." Elijah tells me.

"I don't care." I reply.

"You should. I don't apologize for shit." he told me, irritation evident in his voice.

He knows i'm stubborn, but the attitude doesn't help.

I rest my head on my hand and turn away from him.

"Lilah." he said holding my arms making me turn to him again.

I look to the side avoiding eye contact with him.

He called me jealous and then he called me a dog.. I know he's said it before..

But in front of all those people?..

That's embarrassing.

"Can you please look at me?" he asks politely.

"I told you; I don't care." I pull my arms away from him. "Fuck whoever you want. I don't give a shit." I mumble.