No Sleep

LILAH'S POV

Me and Elijah went to our room shortly after our conversation.

He went to sleep, but I couldn't.

Maybe it was the sound of light rain hitting the window or the short breathes Elijah takes when he sleeps. I don't know, I'm just up.

I'm awake and I want to go to sleep.. And I just can't.

I get bored very easily, so you could only imagine what I'd do to past the time.

All I do is stare at the ceiling.

The beautiful empty ceiling, that holds no place in anyone's heart. It's boring and quite honestly irrelevant in every day life. It's plain and holds no meaning. It's...

Pointless.

I get up quietly and walk to the door without waking up Elijah.

I might as well just get a glass of water. It'll give me something to do in these boring hours of the night.

Once I reach the kitchen, I curse myself because the damn cabinet's are high as shit.

"Need help?"

I turn to the voice that startled the absolute crap out of me.

It's one of Elijah's guards.. I believe his name is Damien.

"Please don't scare me like that." I tell him.

"Sorry.. You need a cup?" he asks me.

"Yes.. If you don't mind." I replied.

"Not at all." he says easily reaching up and grabbing me a glass cup.

"Thanks." I say before grabbing a bottle of water from the fridge.

I feel okay for a little. But then it gets creepy as fuck.

He stares and I can tell he's staring because his figure is turned towards me.

I should realllyyy cover up more going literally anywhere.

I'm wearing nike pros and a cropped shirt.. It's a tad bit hot upstairs so I needed something a little airy.

"Need help with something now?" I ask before taking a sip of water.

He doesn't say anything.. But he does move closer to me.

I set my cup down and take a step back.

I keep stepping back just until I hit the damn wall.

"Since I did you a favor.. Would you mind doing me one?" he asked me.

"Your names Damien right?" I ask as he's only a few inches away from me.

"Mhm." he hums in response.

"Cool. As soon as I get upstairs, consider your job here done." I say stepping to the side but that only makes him push me up against the wall.

"It's only polite to return a favor baby." he says which creeps me all the way out.

I'm not as strong as I used to be so fighting him would be an automatic lose for me, since he's fucking buff as hell.

"Don't worry.. It benefits you too." he says and I open my mouth to yell. But his hand covers my mouth just in time.

Not a-fucking-gain.

He holds my mouth harshly, i'm beginning to taste blood.

He reached his hand down my nike pros and starts rubbing me.