Thank You!

Thank you!

Thank you SO FREAKING MUCH for finishing Protector of the Crown! I wrote this novel in my early twenties and felt called back to look it over recently! I added a little bit here and there, then decided I wanted to share my work with readers who may fall in love with Mia and Jax like I did!

My inspiration came from years of daydreams during graduate school! I initially began to base Mia off of myself, but found her taking more of my sister's characteristics as the story progressed. My sister, Amy, is a brilliant and badass DPT who takes shit from no one. She is a remarkable person and I couldn't think of anyone better for Mia to be inspired by.

Jax was the cultivation of my teenage daydreams...a strong warrior who could handle his own and handle a strong woman. Once I matched Mia and Jax in my mind Arlington began to develop and become the novel it is!

I want to thank my coworkers, who let me share plot ideas and ask character questions during the middle of our work day.

Thank you to my parents for allowing me endless books to read as I grew up, fostering my love for the written word! When I was younger reading gave me peace, now I write to find the same peace and it's because you encouraged my love for books and always humored my constant need for new ones!

Mostly I want to thank all of you from the bottom of my heart...you've given me a chance to express myself in my favorite way...through stories. I am very lucky to have all the people I have in my life who support me and I am so excited to have you join the ranks.