Chapter 7

TW: Slight violence and physical assault.

"Oi, c'mon! I really have to pee. I promise to shut up after that.", I yelled at Gunther from the cell, who was getting irritated with my pleas.

"Fine woman, just shut up or I'll kick you.", he got up and unlocked the cell, his eyes never leaving me. "You better behave.", he threatened me and pulled my arm to guide me to the urinal. I had to be quick. I looked at him and shifting my eyes behind him, yelled, "Erwin!".

He immediately turned around and I freed myself and kicked the gun out of his hand. I grabbed the surgical knife that I always kept in the pocket of my lab coat and struck his neck from behind. He cried in pain and as soon as he turned, I cut his stomach and kicked his shins. He fell down and started rolling on the floor in pain. I slit his thighs to make sure he didn't get up and grabbed the keys from his pocket.

"YOU BITCH!", he screamed in pain but remained on the ground.

I quickly grabbed the gun from the floor, opened the cell and guided the girls to the exit. I kicked the door open and told them to climb the stairs.  I noticed that the door didn't have a lock but there were two keys in the keychain. So the second one has to be the one for the main exit. I handed the key to one of the girls and yelled, "Go, hurry!"

"Aren't you coming?", one of them asked as she started climbing the stairs. "I will. Just get the door open. I'll keep watch here. And take this, for protection.", I said handing her the gun. She nodded and ran upstairs.

I looked around to make sure Gunther wasn't coming. I saw a light from above and realised that the door was open. I heaved a sigh of relief and started climbing the stairs. I saw the shadow of the last girl waving me over and then disappear. I hurried my pace and was almost at the top when someone pulled my legs and I fell forward. Turning my neck around I saw Gunther pulling me down.

"NOOOO!" I screamed as he dragged me back to the dungeon and I saw the light above fade to darkness.

I kicked my legs in an attempt to free them from his grip but to no avail. With one hand, he grabbed the surgical knife that I had dropped on the floor and sliced my thigh. I screamed in pain as I saw blood oozing out. "I am only paying you back for what you did bitch.", he said vindictively.

He then grabbed me by my hair and pulled me up. He slapped me so hard that I fell on the ground and hit my head on the floor. As I lay on the ground unable to move, I heard footsteps. "My, my what do we have here?" asked one of the three men who had returned after meeting their boss. My heart began to pound in my chest.

"Where's Ed?", asked Gunther.

"He decided to stay with boss. You know, in case that bastard Erwin tries something." Erwin...Erwin...No....

"Shit Gunther, did you have to go that far? Who's gonna buy her if she looks like that?", another one asked as he examined my injuries.

"We might not need to sell her if everything goes according to Boss's plan.", I heard Gunther reply.

"Oh? Then I say we have some fun with her before she's returned to her brother. Boys, tie her up." The other two listened. They tore off my lab coat, made me sit up and tied both my hands behind. I tried to resist as much as I could, but I was too weak. My head was spinning and I could barely keep my eyes open.

"Don't worry sweetheart. This will be over soon.", one of them said holding my face close to his. I was whimpering trying to get out of his hold. "No...please...stop". This can't be happening. I don't want them to touch me.

"Help...", I tried to scream, but my voice was barely audible. Someone please help. Mother. Father. Erwin. Hange. Levi. Levi.

"Levi.", I said out loud.

"Huh? Who are you calling sweetheart? No one can hear you down here. No one is coming to save you."

"Levi...", I repeated but this time the man slapped me. I didn't care. "Le-

Suddenly, the door burst open.

"Touch her again, and I'll kill you.", I heard a voice and at first, I thought I was hallucinating. But when I saw the men get up and run towards the direction of the voice, I realised I wasn't. 

He's here. Levi's here. I saw him swing his blades at them. I saw blood. The room started to spin, and then everything went black.

"Oi, Y/N. Stay with me. Oi", Levi was patting my cheek as I slowly opened my eyes.

"Can you stand?", he asked.

I tried to stand but my legs immediately gave up. I stumbled but Levi caught me.

"It's okay. I'm wearing the ODM gear so you'll have to climb on my back.", he said bending down.

I realised my hands were free. I climbed onto his back and wrapped my arms around his neck. As he started walking, I watched the back of his head. I felt like crying. "Levi.", I whispered. He turned his head slightly but kept walking. I suddenly felt dizzy and my vision became blurred.

"Oi Y/N!" was the last thing I heard before everything went black again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note

Hi my lovely readers!

Sorry for the really short chapter. The next one will be longer I promise! Will update super soon. Please leave your comments and feedback. Would love to read them <3

- Vira