1| Dilkash

Kal pe sawaal hai, jeena filhaal hai
Khaanabadoshiyon pe hi jaane kyun
Ilahi mera jee aaye

✨ Kal pe sawaal hai, jeena filhaal haiKhaanabadoshiyon pe hi jaane kyunIlahi mera jee aaye ✨

Armaan buttoned his white shirt and gave himself an all over look in the mirror. He was wearing a pair of dark blue suit pants and as he wore his dark blue suit coat, he walked out of his room. He descended downstairs and entered the dinning room.

He saw his Mom, and his little sister, Aditi having breakfast. His Dad was missing so he assumed he's already at the office. His Mom was sitting on the head of the table and Aditi occupied his mom's usual seat which is on the right of the head's.

"Good morning, Adi." He said as he greeted his sister.

"Good morning, Bhaaaiii." She greeted him back with a sickly sweet voice. She got up from her seat and hugged him, tightly.

That's weird. He thought.

Aditi wouldn't care if bullets are being shot next to her when she's eating, especially when having breakfast. She loves her breakfast.

"What do you want?" He asked as he patted her back with a knowing smirk.

"Oh come on, bhai. I'm not that bad. I just wanna hug my loving brother this morning. By the way, you look absolutely handsome. That's a good colour-" He cut her rambling mid-sentence.

"What do you want?" Armaan repeated his previous question.

"Colour on you... Okay. Can I please go to my friend's house for a girls' night?" She asked.

Although Aditi is 21 and an adult, their parents and Armaan still make certain decisions for her. Especially when in the realm of hanging out and meeting with her friends, they decide for her. They don't mean to be controlling, they are simply concerned about her safety. They reside in Mumbai and as advance as the city is, it's twice as unsafe for it's people. The crime-against-women rate there is the highest out of all the cities in India. It's the second most populous city in the country and extremely unsafe.

"Did you ask Dad?" Armaan counter questioned her.

"No but Ma said I can." She said as she gave him the puppy dog eyes. She pouted and made a pleading face.

"Whose house are you going?" He asked.

"Raima's." She answered. Raima is her childhood best friend.

"Okay fine you may go but just for one night. Send me the names and contact numbers of all the other girls who are going to be present there." He said.