5| Dilkash

Aise Uski Inayat, Mit Gayi Har Shiyaat
Hum Pe Meherbaan Do Jahan

Aashi thought it would honestly take her a millenium to take all the hair pins out of her hair

She was sitting in Armaan's room, which was technically now hers too. In front of the vanity, she was in Armaan's walk-in closet. She was surprised to see how most of the clothes that Armaan owned were suits and blazers with professional shirts. The man didn't even own a pair of short pants.

The left half the closet was complete empty for what Aashi assumed was all her stuff. There was even a small cabinet in the corner of the closet for Aashi's jewellery and stuff.

The walk-in closet was attached to the vanity table which was very neat. Aashi couldn't help but admire how organised and well-put-together Armaan's stuff was. She herself wasn't a really big fan of mess or unorganised places so looking around the room was a relief for her.

The room was of a dark decor. With black false ceiling, light crèam coloured curtains and light beige, the room oddly matched Armaan's personality.

Aashi was still playing tug of war between her hair and the bobby pins when she heard a knock on the door.

"May I enter?" Came Armaan's voice from the other side of the door.

"Yeah." Aashi replied in a higher voice as she took out yet another pin from her hair.

"Ouch!" A small scream left Aashi's mouth, hearing which Armaan quickly walked into the closet room.

"What happened?" He questioned as he stood next to Aashi.

"These damn pins. I cannot see half of them and therefore it's difficult to pull them out." Aashi explained as she furrowed her eyebrows, a cute pout adoring her lips.

"May I?" Armaan asked and Aashi's frown increased.

"Yeah, I guess." She said and Armaan immediately got to work.

He carefully took out the rest of the pins from Aashi's hair and as if his fingers were working magic on her scalp, she didn't feel a single tug on her hair.

As Armaan pulled out the final pin, he kept it on the vanity too just like the others while Aashi stood up from her place.

Her hair were still tied in a bun, held by a thick hair tie. She was about to undo the bun as she kept a hand on it but Armaan stopped her by grabbing that hand.

"Let me." He said and Aashi nodded.

Armaan carefully pulled her hair out of the bun and her silk like hair came tumbling down. Her brown hair had gotten wave-y due to the bun she had on for the last 6 hours.

Without a word, Armaan swept all her hair on her right shoulder and placed a small kiss on her left one. A tiny gasp escaped her mouth which didn't go unnoticed by Armaan. He wrapped his fingers around her forearm and pulled her petite body more into him. Her back touched his chest and tingles erupted on her skin. He placed his nose in the hallow of Aashi's neck and inhaled deeply.