6| Mukhtalif

🤍 Palkon pe oss sa tera naam saja ke,
Rakhta hu yaar mai tujhe khwaab banake 🤍

🤍 Palkon pe oss sa tera naam saja ke,Rakhta hu yaar mai tujhe khwaab banake 🤍

"The shot is ready, Kiara. Please come on the set as soon as you're ready." Her manager called for her, peeping through the door of her vanity van.

"I'll be there in a minute." Kiara replied with a small smile.

It has been a month since her and Kabir got secretly engaged. They decided not to announce anything to the media yet. No one from their professional life is aware of this yet. Both of them returned to their respective work life after this mini break. Kiara was currently shooting for an upcoming movie which is to be released in another 6 months after which Kiara is going to go on a break to prepare for their wedding.

She has already started searching for designs for the outfits and saving Pinterest pins for the decor inspiration. She was nervous about how the wedding was gonna go but excited about it at the same time. She had already started to tune into a bit of a control-freak bride.

It's the biggest day of their life and she wanted it to be absolutely magical. It's gonna be that special day when they officially announce their love to the world, concrete their relationship and promise to stay together for the rest of their lives. It simply cannot be anything less than perfect.

She gave herself a final glance in the mirror in front of her and then exited her vanity van.

She was instantly hit by a breeze of cold air. She was currently in Karjat, a small city near Mumbai. It was the later December and it being night, the temperature had dropped down. She was feeling cold due to the sleeveless top she was wearing. The female lead of the film wears tops and shorts throughout the film as it is set in the hotter season but sadly it's to be shot in the colder months. It was a walk of about 15 minutes from the vanity van to the place the shot was prepared to be taken.

"Here are your dialogues for the scene." The assistant director said as he handed her, her script.

She read through the dialogues and set her mind onto them. She recited them in her mind a couple of times and decided on how she wanted to deliver it. She mentally did the whole scene and once she was satisfied, she gave a thumbs up to the director.

"I'm ready. Let's start." She said and looked towards her co-actor. It was a casual scene so it didn't require any dramatic settings or actions. Her and the actress who plays her mother were the only two people in the scene.

"Since it's getting late, we want to wrap this scene as soon as possible. Please avoid any retakes and let's get this done quickly." The director said and both the actresses nodded their head in agreement.

After a tiring shoot which lasted for 1.5 hours, the director finally wrapped up the day's schedule. A round of applause went around for both the actresses and the crew.