3| Mukhtalif

🤍 Chulo badan magar is tarah, jaise surila saaz ho
Andhere chupe teri zulf mein, kholo ke raat aazaad ho🤍

🤍 Chulo badan magar is tarah, jaise surila saaz hoAndhere chupe teri zulf mein, kholo ke raat aazaad ho🤍

"Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We've safely landed in the capital city of the country. On behalf of my crew, I'd like to welcome all of you to Delhi." The captain of the flight made the announcement.

Kabir and Kiara boarded their flight and have now reached Delhi. They booked separate seats on the plane as well to avoid any gossips or rumours. Kabir was the first one to get off the plane, followed by Kiara.

They didn't meet at the airport either. Both of them individually collected their luggage and walked out of the airport. As expected, paparazzis were already waiting at Indira Gandhi international airport. They started clicking photos of Kiara and asking her random questions. She managed to get into the car that Kabir had previously called for her. His usual driver was the one who picked her up. There was no way he was letting her out of his protection even for a minute.

The drive to Kabir's mansion was a good hour long. Since he was living in a mansion in a city like Delhi, it had to be on the outskirts. The mansion was located in a quiet neighbourhood with very few people living there. Kabir got plenty of privacy and peace there. No paparazzis or fans to disturb either of them.

As the car neared the mansion, Kiara smiled thinking about all the happy memories they had shared in that very mansion.

Both of them stay surrounded by people at all times. In the rare scenario that they get some down time, both of them prefer to stay indoors and low-key. Stay-in movie nights, board games etc. was what they usually would do. Their dates in general were very low-key too. Home-cooked meal, candle-lit dinner table conversations and lots of cuddling.

One of the first things that drew them to each other was how simple they were. Down to earth and connected to their roots. They both were pretty famous individuals and all the success they had in their careers, invited more fame as day passes.

Kiara being a public personality, entrepreneur and model had crazy number of people following and loving her. Kabir being a successful business tycoon had people admiring him since a long time.

When you're a public figure, it gets difficult to stay true to yourself. However much you reveal, people are gonna want more. More information, more details, more explanations and what not. They often forget that people who're open about their professional lives, often want their own personal lives as well. Privacy is what everyone needs and they should get it. Actors are just doing their job when playing a character. Businessman are just sharing their knowledge when in a press conference. There's much more to their lives than what meets the eye and it should be their choice to reveal those aspects of their lives to people.

The car came to a stop, breaking Kiara's chain of thoughts. She thanked the driver and got out of the car. The driver took her luggage and walked behind Kiara, who was headed to the mansion.