5| Mukhtalif

🤍 Tu mile to silsile ho woh shuru
Jo hai khuda ki raza 🤍

🤍 Tu mile to silsile ho woh shuruJo hai khuda ki raza 🤍

"Ye aankhon par bandh lo." Kabir said handing Kiara a piece of cloth.

Tie this on your eyes.

"Hain? Kyu?" Kiara asked in astonishment.

What? Why?

"Sab pata chal jayega. Abhi bandh lo ye." He replied still not letting her know anything.

You'll know everything eventually. For now, tie this.

"Ek to mujhe taiyaar hone ko kaha tumne jabki hum kahi jaa bhi nahi rahe aur ab ye. Chal kya raha hai?" Kiara asked as she put her hands on her waist.

You've already asked me to get dressed although we aren't even going anywhere and now this. What's going on?

"Surprise hai. Abhi palto." Kabir replied and turned her around. He himself tied the cloth around her eyes.

It's a surprise. Now turn.

"Now start walking." He said taking her hand in his.

"Mai gir jaungi." She said as she clutched his hand tightly.

I'll fall.

"Haan, jaise mai girne dunga." He sarcastically said. She smiled at his response but kept walking nonetheless.

As if I'll let you fall.

"Kya kar rahe ho Kabir?" Kaira questioned as she kept a hand on her blindfolded eyes.

What are you doing Kabir?

"Patience, baby." Kabir whispered in her ears. She could feel his heavy breath near her ears and goosebumps appeared on her arms. Kabir placed a light kiss on her neck and grabbed her by her shoulders.

It has been almost a week since Kabir and Kiara landed in Delhi. Kiara has officially been introduced to Kabir's close family members and almost all of them have internally accepted her as their to-be bahu.

Daughter-in-law.

Kiara celebrated Diwali with them and it has been an eventful week to say the least. Their parents have been introduced to each other via FaceTime and they've sort of gelled well together. Luckily none of them are putting any kind of pressure on Kabir or Kiara to officiate the relationship or anything but they are internally expecting something concrete from both of them soon.