8| Dilkash

Ishq mein jaane kaisi ye bebasi hai, Dhadkano se mil kar bhi dil tanha hai

✨Ishq mein jaane kaisi ye bebasi hai, Dhadkano se mil kar bhi dil tanha hai ✨

"I do not care if it's a Bloody Sunday or not. Gather how many ever men of yours that are required. FIND. MY. HUSBAND." Aashi barked the order into her phone.

Armaan was missing.

He was away for a business meeting held in Singapore. He was away for a week and his flight was suppose to land this morning.

Ranbir, Armaan's best friend has connections to the airline Armaan was travelling with and an insider informed him that Armaan's plane had went off the radar a couple hours ago.

He ran to the Oberoi mansion and informed everyone about this. By the time they contact anyone, this became the breaking news of almost all the local media houses and it was all being broadcasted on the tvs.

The atmosphere at the Oberoi mansion was tensed to say the least. Aashi's parents, Vedika and Khushi were there as well.

Mr. Oberoi and Mr. Malhotra we're calling a bunch of people and trying to figure out the plane's whereabouts.

Aashi had just disconnected her call to the man who was the in-charge of the plane's route and radar system. She was getting anxious by the minute. No one knew weather the plane was okay or not. The passengers were even alive or not was a big question.

By the minute, negative thoughts started invading her mind. She was in such a tensed mood and it was really hard for her to think straight. Her mind started clouding with various thoughts and date she say none of them were positive. She was pacing the living room since the last hour and still cannot calm her irrational thoughts down.

"Aashi, beta 5 minute ke liye bethja. You getting so stressed won't bring Armaan back this instant." Mrs. Oberoi said.

Aashi, dear, sit down for at least 5 minutes.

"I know mama, par main kya karu? Un logon ko abhi bhi kuch pata nahi chala Armaan ke plane ka."

I know mama, but what am I to do? They still don't know anything about Armaan's plane.

"Tum subhe 5 baje uthi thi aur khana bhi nahi khaya kuch. Ek kaam kar, jaa thoda kuch kha le ya aaram kar le thoda." Mrs. Malhotra said.

You've been up since 5 this morning and you haven't had anything either. Do one thing, take rest or at least eat something.

"Ek kaam karein, aap dono apne kamre main jaakar aaram karein, khaas karke aap Bhabi. Hum bethe hain yahan." Ranbir said pointing towards the rest of them.