4| Dilkash

Duniya zamaana, jhoota fasaana
Jhene marne ka wada sancha mera

✨ Duniya zamaana, jhoota fasaanaJhene marne ka wada sancha mera✨

It's 26th May today. The day Aashi and Armaan get married. The Malhotra and Oberoi household were bustling with people. Caterers, Decorators, Family, Guests and Makeup artists. It seemed as if almost everyone in the city was invited.

"Are you ready? The Oberois are already there." Mrs. Malhotra spoke as soon as she entered her elder daughter's room.

"Yes, Mama." Aashi said with a smile on her face. She pinched her red bridal lehenga in her hands and twirled, giving her mom an overall look of her as a bride.

"You look so beautiful Aashi." Her mother complimented her as she cupped her face and placed a light kiss on her forehead.

"Itni badi kab ho gayi tum? Mujhe toh pata hi nahi chala." Mr. Malhotra asked in an emotional voice as he eyed his daughter as a bride.

When did you grow up? I didn't even realise.

"Don't get so sappy, papa. We have to be at the venue in 15 minutes." Vedika, Aashi's sister said as she kept a hand on his father's shoulder.

"Chup reh." Her father said in a fake-strict voice.

Shut up.

"We should get going." Khushi said and everyone agreed.

It took them 30 minutes to reach the venue since traffic in Mumbai is so bloody unpredictable. Fortunately, they weren't extremely late since everything was shifted a bit back at the venue.

"Thank God, we're here." Vedika exclaimed. She was convinced Aashi was gonna be late at her own wedding.

They got out of the car and walked towards the room Aashi was suppose to stay in until the Panditji asked for the bride to be present.

Priest

Mr. and Mrs. Malhotra went to see Armaan's parents, leaving Aashi with Vedika and Khushi.

"Oh my, you look beautiful, bhabi." Aditi said as soon as she walked into the room.

"Thank you. You don't look so bad yourself." Aashi said and gave Aditi a side hug.

"Let's click some selfies. Panditji will call for you in 10 minutes." Aditi said and the girls agreed.

They clicked multiple pictures and uploaded them to their respective social media profiles. People immediately started liking and commenting on their pictures. They were impressed by the simplicity of Aashi's look and they all appreciated how despite being super rich, the couple were happy with a minimalist wedding.