1| Mukhtalif

🤍Ik chota sa vaada is umar se zyada sacha hai sanam,
Har modh par saath is liye rehte hai ab dono🤍

🤍Ik chota sa vaada is umar se zyada sacha hai sanam,Har modh par saath is liye rehte hai ab dono🤍

"And here are your heels." Kiara's stylist handed her, her pair of heels to complete her look.

Kiara Ahuja, is an Indian actress and entrepreneur. She started out early in the industry as a child artist and then officially started working as a lead actress at the young age of 23. Currently she's 28 with a number of feathers in her cap. She's not only a national award winner actor but also the owner of a successful cosmetics brand. She's a trained dancer and also a painter. Although her artworks aren't open for public to buy, she does display it from time-to-time. She's also a philanthropist and has worked with a number of organisations to address important topics like child abuse, crime against women and education for the poor.

"Ready!" Kiara exclaimed with a smile.

It was the launch of her new shades of lipstick. It took her more than a year to craft the perfect velvety smooth lipsticks in 15 new tones that can be used for both daily and occasional wear.

She is very hands-on with the creation of all the makeup products that she launches. The first thing to be launched were lipsticks as well and they were such a big hit.

"Let's go." Kiara's assistant said and she nodded. She was dressed in a gorgeous sundress paired with the most beautiful pair of heels.

Kiara loved dressing up. One of the perks of what she does is, she always has to dress up.

"And now, let's welcome the talented, the beautiful, Kiara Ahuja." The announcer said and immediately the studio was filled with claps and cheers from Kiara's fans who were there just to watch their favourite star.

"Hello, Hi." Kiara said with a big smile and greeted the host, followed by everyone.

"Happy Diwali in advance, Kiara." The host wished her and she did the same.

"Happy Diwali to you too and to everyone out there." Kaira said the last line as she turned towards the audience.

"Happy Diwali." The audience returned her wish and she gave them a big smile.

After they introduced the new lipsticks to everyone, Kiara asked her team to distribute samples of the new lipsticks to the audience present there. After a good 60 minutes, the host started asking questions to Kiara.

"So, Kiara, my first question to you is, what's your secret behind such a successful career as an entrepreneur?" The host questioned.

"My lovely customers." Kiara said with a wink and the crowd cheered at that.

"I think my main focus has always been to provide my fans and the Indian audience with good quality makeup products at affordable prices." Kiara said answering the question seriously.