6| Dilkash

Rehne do na nashe mein tum phero na nazar
Halka sa hi aaya hai abhi chaahat ka asar

✨ Rehne do na nashe mein tum phero na nazarHalka sa hi aaya hai abhi chaahat ka asar ✨

Aashi opened her eyes to the shrill voice of her mobile's alarm. She let out a groan and turned her phone off. She rubbed her eyes with her palms and tried to welcome more awareness in her conscious.

She was about to pull herself off the bed when she realised something was placed on her, restricting her movement. Looking down, she saw Armaan's hand tightly wrapped around her waist.

She turned in his arms and now was lying face-to-face with her husband. She was about to wake him up when the pure innocence on his face made her involuntarily stop. He looked so at peace. He looked so cute.

Aashi mentally giggled at how she finds the same man cute who inculcates fear in thousands of his workers.

Armaan Oberoi's personality is anything but cute. He's feared by his opponents and respected by his employees. He's strict and straightforward while in his business mode.

Aashi took this time to study his face. Sharp jaw, high cheekbones, a five o'clock shadow adoring his face. His eyebrows were full and properly shaped. His pink full lips were lightly parted and the kiss that they shared last night made it's way to her mind again.

"Morning Mrs. Oberoi." Armaan's husky morning voice said, successfully sending a shiver down Aashi's spine.

Aashi blushed at what he just called her. She felt oddly nice at being called that. It felt good to acknowledge their new relationship status.

"Good morning." Aashi said in a soft voice. Armaan bought his hand up to Aashi's face, caressing it.

"It indeed is." Armaan said and placed a quick kiss on Aashi's cheek. Her lips couldn't help but curve in a smile.

"What's the time?" Armaan asked.

"6:30." Aashi replied as she turned around, her back facing his chest.

"I'll shower first." Aashi said and tried getting up when Armaan once again wrapped his arm around her stomach and pulled her to his chest.

"Not so fast, darling." Armaan said and didn't waste a second in placing his lips on hers. He cupped her face and moved his lips against hers. Aashi slowly entangled her hands in his hair and kissed him back.

Armaan pulled back for letting Aashi catch a breath and was about to kiss her back when Aashi clamped a hand on his mouth.

"Maan..." Aashi whined as her blush deepened.

"Ji? Farmaiye, Biwi Sahiba." Armaan said as he placed a small kiss on her neck.

Yes? Say, Madam Wifey.