3| Dilkash

Ik mujh pe karam ho
Tu hi mera sanam ho
Teri mujh pe nazar ho, Sahiba

✨ Ik mujh pe karam hoTu hi mera sanam hoTeri mujh pe nazar ho, Sahiba ✨

"Di, we need to start getting you ready." Vedika said as soon as Aashi exited her bathroom.

"Chill. We still have 5 hours till we have to get to the venue." Khushi said.

"She is the bride, 5 hours won't suffice." Vedika said.

It's 9th today, their engagement is tonight. They are hosting a big party at an open garden hall. All of their close friends, family members and some of their fathers' close business acquaintances are gonna be there. Also, the whole event is being covered by the media.

Everyone was very happy when Aashi and Armaan informed them about their decision to get married. Their parents were a bit concerned about the preparations and arrangements but Armaan assured them that he'll look after all of those. True to his words, he has arranged everything on time and to the perfection.

They have been keeping in touch this last week. Armaan got Aashi's number from her mother and he messaged her the day they met. They both don't talk a lot on the calls but they message each other sometimes. Aashi has chosen their outfits today and she had sent him a picture of it. He approved of it almost instantly. Him, on the other hand, chose their engagement rings which Aashi approved of. It's safe to say they have similar tastes in certain realms.

Aashi has already taken a shower and changed into her lehenga and blouse. She has chosen a pastel pink Sabyasachi lehenga with a matching blouse.

"We'll start with your makeup first." Vedika said to Aashi as she gestured the head makeup artist to start with her.

Khushi on the other hand, started getting her hair done while Vedika changed into her traditional attire. When the makeup artist was done with Aashi, Khushi and her switched places. Khushi was done with her makeup sooner than Aashi and so Vedika started on hers.

In the span of 40 minutes, all three of them were completely ready. Hair, Makeup and Dress on point.

"Aashi? Are you ready?" Mrs. Malhotra asked as she entered Aashi's room. She was all ready to go.

"Yeah." Aashi replied.

"You look beautiful. All three of you." Mrs. Malhotra complimented them.

"Thank you." They answered in unison.

.

.

.

"Everything looks so good." Khushi whispered in Aashi's ears as soon as they walked into the party area.

"Exactly how I wanted." Aashi whispered back.

"You guys are so made for each other." Vedika butted into their conversation and Aashi lightly slapped her cheek.