2| Mukhtalif

🤍 Ek maange agar sau khwaab doon
Tu rahe khush, main aabad hoon 🤍

🤍 Ek maange agar sau khwaab doonTu rahe khush, main aabad hoon 🤍

"Hello to you too, boyfriend." She said with a smile and he connected their lips for a toe-curling kiss, again.

"I missed you so much." She confessed once they pulled away.

"Kiara, baby, you were literally missing from me. A piece of me I cannot help but part with." Kabir said stressing the word 'from'.

Kiara's eyes welled at his sincere words and she immediately pulled him in for a hug.

"Kya hua? Itni pereshaan kyu ho?" Kabir asked as he wrapped his left hand tightly around her waist and started caressing her hair with his other one.

What happened? Why are you so upset?

"Thi. Ab nahi hu." Her voice came out muffled but he understood her nonetheless. 

I was. Am not now.

"Accha ji? Aisa kya ho gaya abhi?" Kabir teasingly posed the question.

Oh is it? What happened right now?

"Aapka deedar." Kiara said and earned a hearty laugh from him.

I got to see you.

Kiara sniffed in his scent and decided to break their hug. She gave him a smile and got one in return.

"Are you okay now?" Kabir asked.

"Way better." She replied.

"Wanna go home?" He asked as he took her hand and intertwined their fingers.

"I so want to but cannot. It's not even been an hour since I arrived." She said and Kabir nodded.

"I haven't met anyone either. How about we socialise for another hour and then we'll leave?" Kabir suggested and she nodded with a tired smile.

"I'll leave first, you come out after a couple of minutes." Kiara instructed as she fixed her hair and saree.

"Aap jaisa bolein." Kabir said and Kiara chuckled giving him a kiss on the cheek.

As you say.

She exited the powder room and as planned, Kabir got out after 2-3 minutes.