Bridge Builder Arc

3rd person POV:
After doing 60+ D rank missions, and 23 C rank missions The 4th Hokage gave Team 7 another C rank mission. The mission was to escort the Great Bridge Builder Tazuna to the Hidden Mist. "Hey Menma-kun would it be ok if I stayed with you and Naruto-Sensei? My parents are fighting at the moment and I can't sleep enough to go on the mission." "Hai Ino. I'm sure Nii-San and Onēsan will let you stay." "Hai, arigato Menma-kun!" "Mondainai Ino!" As they were talking, Sakura came to greet them. "Hi Baa-chan!" Menma shouted, "Hello Ototo, Ino-chan, Kiba-teme, I brought some lunch!"  "Yay thanks Sakura-chan I love your cooking!" Ino shouted. "Aww your just so cute!" Sakura replied. "Hn, well we don't need your food!" Kiba shouted. "You do and you will eat it! You think a ninja goes out to missions on an empty stomach?!" Sakura shouted back at Kiba while shoving a loaf of bread in his mouth and punching his head. "Owww, Naruto-sensei please take control of your crazy wife's anger issues!" Naruto winces, "Ohh you shouldn't have said that in front of her." "What did you say about me gaki!" Sakura shouts while stomping to Kiba and giving him a right hook across his head, also giving him a massive lump. "That should teach you not to disrespect your Sensei's wife!" "Hn!" Was Kiba's reply. "Anyway Onēsan why did you come here?" Menma asked curiously. "Well I came to give you guys some lunch and say hi to your Nii-San." She says while giving Naruto a kiss. "How long will you guys be gone?" She asked. "2 weeks." Naruto answered. "I get this feeling that it's going to be more than a C rank mission. I heard there's a civil war there but I don't know. Would you guys go even if Tazuna lied about the mission rank?" Naruto asked, "Sure we could take on any mercenaries!" Kiba answered. "THEN YOU BETTER EAT TO HAVE THE STRENGTH BAKA YOUR JUST AS STUBBORN AS YOUR SISTER WAS!" Sakura shouted, "Daijōbu." Kiba replied. Everyone finished eating then they all went on their way to their house's. Ino was staying with Menma, Naruto and Sakura though. While Menma was showing Ino where she was staying Sakura and Naruto were in the kitchen talking. "What do you think of Team 7, they're supposed to be the prodigy team apparently." Naruto asked, "They're all good at what they do, they have their own strengths and weaknesses in their areas. Ino has healing, Genjutsu and her clan's Shintenshin no Jutsu. Menma he's a really technical fighter, he may not have the Whirlpegan yet but he could use a lot of sealing jutsus I mean he's not mastered Fuuinjutsu completely but still he's probably a level 6 by now. He reminds me of you when you were younger. You didn't have any flaws and Menma's only flaw is his Genjutsu abilities. If he didn't have that damned kyubi coiling his chakra then he'd be exactly like you. I guess when he gets the Whirlpegan then he would have mastery over Genjutsu. Other than that he's an amazing ninja to be on the same team with. Even though Kiba is a Baka he is a strong fighter not to mention he's an Inuzuka, a really good kid to have on your team. Increasing your already brilliant tracking abilities. Not to mention he's already well-versed with his clan's abilities and technique's." Sakura answered. "Why is he your favourite out of all of them, I would have thought it was Ino or Menma-kun." Naruto asked, "Because he's like Obito-san was in your team. He gives them motivation and although he's not as skilled as Menma or you when you were younger, he gives them hope. If we ever have a son or daughter, I want him to be like Kiba is. Giving people motivation on missions and I want him/her to be as good a ninja as we are. Tomorrow I will see you out by the gates. Since we won't be seeing each other for 2 weeks and a few days." Sakura explained. "Sure Saku-chan." Naruto replied.
In the morning
Sakura wakes up and goes to wake Menma up, "Hey Nii-san get up your going on a mission." "Huh, oh. Otēsan, morning." Menma said sleepily. "Wake Ino-chan up quickly." Sakura said. "Ok." Menma replied while going to the room where Ino was sleeping in. Sakura goes to wake Naruto up. "Naru-kun wake up, you have a mission." "Huh, oh hey Saku-chan." Naruto said sleepily. Sakura laughed then kissed him to keep him awake. Naruto went to do his morning routine (eat breakfast, brush his teeth, have a shower and pick out some clothes.) He then made his way downstairs and waited for all of them to go. He took out the same book on Fuuinjutsu he was reading during the bell test practice. Although he was at mastery level of Fuuinjutsu, he still never stopped studying and reading on it. Sakura and Ino came downstairs to find Naruto there leaning on the wall and reading the book. He sensed them coming and said, "Hey guys, where's Menma?" Without looking away from his book. Ino looked shocked and said, "How do you know it's just us down here?" "He has Sensory abilities. He's had them since birth and they've only improved from when he got older. It got to the point where he didn't even need to activate it for it to work." Sakura replied. "What are sensory abilities Sakura-sama?" Ino asked. "Sensory abilities is something that's so rare only elite ninjas have it. Even Kushina-sama hasn't got it. It gives you abilities to sense as far as the village hidden in the sand. These abilities allow you to sense chakra signatures from massive distances, they also allow you to know what the person you are sensing is feeling. It allows you to know what their emotions are and lets you know if they have good intentions or bad intentions." Sakura answered. Just then Menma came downstairs to greet them and leave for the mission.
At the village gates
"Well I guess this is goodbye. Keep eating healthy and don't let strangers kidnap you. I'll be expecting to see you guys back without a scracth on you!"  Sakura explained. "Bye Sakura-sama I'll miss you!" Ino shouted." "I'll miss you too Ino-chan." Sakura replied. "Be back on the deadline. Two weeks only. Menma if that perv Jiraiya is there don't follow his pervy actions because if you do you'll be expecting a good hook to the head! Kiba you better listen to your Sensei and eat well because if you come back being hungry and exhausted expect to see a body in the grave. Ino take care of these two boys see that they don't get into any trouble. Naru-kun please take care of these students. Teach them some jutsus and chakra control while your there, if you come back with any broken limbs or I hear you've used your Dojutsu for too long then I will hurt you so badly you won't have to worry about getting a doctor. Got that?!" "Yes babe, don't worry about me dying or getting hurt. I'll make a promise that I will come back without a scratch." "That's what I thought." Sakura exclaimed while kissing him passionately. "Be back soon ok?" "Don't worry babe we'll be back sooner than you know it." Naruto said. As soon as Sakura finished, an old man in his late 60's who looked like he was in a drunken state walked up to them. "Naruto-senpai, are we going?" Naruto nodded and they all started going on their way to the village hidden in the mist.