Encountering Zabuza

When Naruto teleported there Kiba informed him of what happened. "So Zabuza Momochi of the Kiri no Shinobigatana Shichinin Shū. To what do we owe the honour?" Naruto asked. "Huh so the infamous Konoha no Shiroi Senkō knows who I am? I'm flattered really. But I haven't come for you and your little Genin team. I've come for the bridge builder!" Zabuza thrusted his blade at the bridge builder but Menma blocked him. "Out of the way gaki!" Zabuza tried stab Menma but he stabbed a clone and Menma saw this opportunity to kick him. Menma kicked Zabuza but he dissolved into water. "Menma, Kiba, Ino form a Tri-ange formation around the Bridge Builder. I'll go for Zabuza, if I get caught in the Suirō no jutsu, then two of you formulate a plan to protect Tazuna and get me out!" 'I might have to use my Whirlpegan for this.' Naruto thought. He then sensed someone in the tree but they didn't have the intention to fight. Naruto acted like he hadn't sensed them and activated his Whirlpegan. There were 6 swirls creating a full spiral with 4 tomoe. The colour of his eyes turned red and the spiral kept spinning, trapping Zabuza in a Genjutsu because he looked into his eyes. The Genjutsu in Zabuza's mind took at least 72 hours but in real time it was a second. After it was done, Zabuza dropped to the floor and screamed in pain. Then two senbons were threw at him precisely aiming a little above a ventricle in the neck. Naruto knew it was that person he sensed and figured they were working with Zabuza. Them an Anbu nin jumped down and said, "I was supposed to bring him to the Village Hidden In The Mist, but I guess you saved me the trouble of fighting him. I thank you for that but I'll have to take my leave." Naruto looked sceptical but let him take Zabuza away.

Menma POV:
I saw the Anbu take Zabuza away and thought, 'That's weird why does he need to take his dead body? And he aimed at the top of the ventricle?' Timeskip to when they arrive at Tazuna's house