Chūnin Exams Part 1

Timeskip- 3 Months

After 20 C-Ranked missions, 12 B-Ranked, 2 A-Ranked and 190 D-Ranked, Naruto finally thought that his squad of genin were ready for the chunin exams, so after another C-Ranked mission, making his team's count of C-Ranked missions completed, all Jonin leaders of genin were given forms to fill in for the chunin exams and say if their genin were ready for the chūnin exams.

After another training session with his genin he noted them about the chūnin exams and how he thought they were ready. They all said they were ready with determination. After reporting their progress all the genin left the Hokage's office while their jonin leaders stayed. "So Kurenai Yuuhi, are your squad of genin consisting of Sasuke Uchiha, Shino Aburame and Hinata Hyuga ready for the chūnin exams?" Minato asked. "Hai, my team consisting of Sasuke Uchiha, Shino Aburame and Hinata Hyuga are ready for the chūnin exams Hokage-sama." Kurenai answered. "Maito Gai, your team consisting of, Neji Hyuga, Rock Lee and Tenten are a year older than the other leaf genin taking the exams, are your team ready for the exams?" Minato asked Gai. "Hai, Hokage-sama, my team consisting of, Neji Hyuga, Rock Lee and Tenten have decided to take the exams this year and are ready." Gai answered. "Asuma Sarutobi, are your team consisting of, Karin Uzumaki, Shikamaru Nara and Choji Akamichi ready for the chūnin exams?" Minato asked. "Hai, Hokage-sama, my team consisting of Karin Uzumaki, Shikamaru Nara and Choji Akamichi are ready to take the chūnin exams this year." Asuma answered. "Naruto Namikaze, are your team consisting of Kiba Inuzuka, Menma Uzumaki and Ino Yamanaka ready for the chūnin exams?" "Hai, Hokage-sama, my team consisting of Kiba Inuzuka, Menma Uzumaki and Ino Yamanaka are ready for the chūnin exams." Naruto answered. "Hai, you are all dismissed." Everyone left the meeting and Naruto went back to his squad of genin. He found them all in the training grounds with team 10. Menma and Sasuke were sparring, Shikamaru was sleeping on the grass, Karin and Ino were arguing and Choji was watching the spar while eating chips. "Hey guys." Naruto said. "Sensei!" Everyone said except Shikamaru who was still sleeping. 'This Nara kid sure does love to sleep, he's just like Shikaku-sensei.' Naruto went over to Shikamaru and spilt the remainder of the water he was drinking onto his face. "Hey, kid, get up." Shikamaru groggily sat up and said, "What a drag, hello Konoha no Shiroi Senkō. It's an honour to meet you officially." He said while standing up and extending his hand. Naruto shook his hand and said, "Nice to meet you too kid. Well, you'd better go meet up with your team, Asuma-san has arrived." Naruto said. "Really, I don't see him." Shikamaru said while looking at the training ground entryway. Suddenly he saw someone appeared in a swirl of leaves. "Well I guess they don't call you the Kanchi no Naruto for nothing. See you later Naruto-sensei." Shikamaru said while waving to him. Eventually team 10 left the training ground and it was just team 7 there. "Well sensei, what did you want to talk to us about?" Kiba asked. "Oh yeah, I've signed you guys up for the chūnin exams, so we need to get ready. It will be a week from now and you guys need to train in what I think will be beneficial for you in the exams. Today we will be working on how to extract information from enemy hand without being caught. This is an essential task for shinobi to do especially. The next few days will be us training on essential shinobi training since the chūnin exams are no joke. You definitely will have to end someone's life before they end yours." Naruto explained. "Hai Sensei!" All three of the genin exclaimed. "I'm glad to see you're all so determined for this. If you have the right mindset and you have the mindset to strive and do well, I have no doubt you will progress to chūnin." Naruto explained. "Sensei?" Ino asked. "Hm?" Naruto replied. "When did you become a chūnin?" She asked. "Well, as you can see from my age, I'm very young so you can see I progressed to chūnin, jōnin and anbu at a very young age. I'm 19 right now, I started the academy at 5 and graduated at 5. I was made chūnin the same year and jōnin at 6. Then I joined the anbu at 6 and became an anbu black ops captain at 6. After 13 years in anbu I quit and here I am now. Naruto Namikaze, 19 years old, Jōnin and an SS class shinobi with orders to flee on sight from every single great nation and other shinobi countries and areas. You could assume from my age that I don't have enough experience as a shinobi but 13 years in anbu gives you all the experience you need." Naruto explained to the three genin. "What was your anbu codename, Naruto-sensei?" Kiba asked. "My codename was kitsune but I was renowned by the world as bloody kitsune because of my success rate in missions and how many kills I had under my belt." Naruto told them. "You're bloody kitsune?! I've heard so many stories about you from my sister!" Kiba said. "Yeah Naruto-sensei, didn't you like single-handedly kill off over 500,000 Kumo shinobi, along with having the Raikage running all by yourself. No wonder you're so cool." Kiba explained. "Guess what my age was when I did it." Naruto told them. "Were you 16?" Ino asked. "Nope." Naruto answered. "15." Menma said. Naruto shook his head again. "I was a lot younger than you think, but then again, I'm only 19 years old so I'm young now but if you knew what age I was when I did it you'd think I'm old now." Naruto explained to them. "Were you 10?" Kiba asked. "Yep. And I remember the memory vividly. It's like it was yesterday. Since we still have a week of training, I don't see any harm in telling you an anbu story. One of my most famous ones at that. So there I was, standing on the battle front already having most of my clothes bloody and more men coming. All my comrades were either injured or dead, I was all alone.

What If Naruto was the Sensei of Team 7?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें