Joining the Academy

5 years had passed and Menma was now 8. and he was starting the Ninja Academy. Today Naruto and Sakura were training him. Sakura teaching him healing jutsus and Naruto teaching him everything else for an academy student. They were taking a break and Menma asked, "Otēsan, Nii-San how did you guys get together? I mean what were your first impressions on each other when you first met?" Sakura and Naruto look at each other and smile. Sakura says, "Well we were both very young, I think we were both around 6 or 7, well me and Naruto-kun were that age, and we were graduating. It all started when I first entered the academy. I was very arrogant and loud. When I first entered I looked around and Obito-baka made fun of my forehead. Your Nii-San loved everything about me at first sight however my only thought was how girly he looked. When my eyes met his he just smiled and looked away. When I was about to go sit next to him a boy pushed me onto the floor and took the seat. I went to the back of the class where everybody surrounded me and made fun of my forehead. I gave them a good beating and saw your Nii-San looking over. I told him if he wanted to get beat up aswell and he quickly looked away. I sat in front of that baka Obito and couldn't help but notice Naruto kept looking over at me and looking away. After class I went through a forest that was near my house. Then as I was walking I got surrounded by a guy I beat up and his brother. I beat his brother up but he poofed away and I was caught by my pink hair. After a few minutes of being taunted by this guy I beat him up. I told him my dream and he just told me outsiders don't get to have dreams come true. I saw Naruto sitting on a tree branch reading a level 8 book on Fuuinjutsu and eating rice balls with dumplings. I climbed up the tree and asked him why he didn't help me. The answer I was expecting was I don't help outsiders so I ran off before he could explain himself and went home, which was pretty stupid of me looking back at in hindsight, anyway. I was expecting to find my parents but I forgot that every parent was at the meeting at the shinobi council. When I got home I called for them but no answer. I went into the living room and saw two Shinobi coming out from the dark. I tried to run out but they caught me and kidnapped me. 1 hour later I got saved by Naruto-kun. He untied the rope that was on me and picked me up bridal style and confessed how he felt about me. He settled me down when we arrived in the village. Then I told him that I felt the same way towards him. Then we kissed and we slept at his parents house since every adult was at the meeting. And that's how we fell in love and our first impressions on each other when we first met." Menma looked happy for both of them and they finished their training. Naruto took Menma to the Ninja Academy. "Alright Ototo lets go in. It is your first day so I'll be in the Academy if you want to leave." "Okay Nii-San!" Naruto and Menma went into the academy together and entered Iruka Umino's class. Iruka was confused to see Naruto and bowed and said, "Good morning Naruto-Senpai. May I ask why you are here?" Naruto motioned Menma to go and sit next to someone and started talking privately with Iruka outside the class. "So you know how I sealed the Nine Tails in a kid 8 years ago?" "Hai Naruto-Senpai." "Well that kid is Menma Uzumaki Namikaze. That kid that I brought here. Please make sure no-one below high chuunin rank knows about this. Don't let anyone tell him that he's the Nine Tails Jinchuuriki until he's at least 12 or older." "Hai Naruto-Senpai!" Naruto and Iruka enter the room and Naruto tells everyone to go on Training Ground No. 7 for spars.