Meeting other kids

A few years later and Menma is now three. Minato is doing his Hokage work and Kushina is at home teaching her youngest child about the Uzumaki Clan and being a ninja. He could already walk and could throw kunai's as well as Itachi could when he was age 3. Although it wasn't as straight as Naruto's at the same age he was, it was still astonishing. If Kushina wasn't teaching him about Kenjutsu then Naruto was teaching him about Kenjutsu, Ninjutsu, Fūinjutsu and Genjutsu and although Menma didn't have Whirlpegan Naruto was still teaching him about the powers, how to activate it and when he can unlock it since he hasn't unlocked it at 3 yet. If Naruto wasn't teaching him anything then it was Sakura teaching him about Chakra control and healing, although he wasn't particularly good at healing and his chakra control needed work, he unlocked his chakra at age two. One day Menma went out with Naruto. Everyone was giving him dirty looks but they were giving Naruto praise and glory, some even offered him money or dumplings. Though he declined he found it weird that his brother was given interest and praise from other villagers and he was just given dirty looks. He asked his brother about it and his brother just told him to ignore them and it was probably because he was a child. He knew he was lying but he brushed it off. They arrived in Ichiraku's Ramen Shop and the owner Teuchi greeted both Naruto and the new customer. Menma was a little shy at first but opened up more. Menma then thought that his brother was definitely lying about him being a kid because Teuchi welcomed him with warm arms. After eating a few bowls of ramen Naruto and Menma went to the playground where Menma met Karin, Sasuke, Shikamaru, Choji, Ino, Hinata, Neji, Shino, Tenten, Rock Lee and Kiba all playing tag. Menma and Naruto walked up to them and all of them looked shocked and astonished that Naruto Namikaze was right there in front of them. "Oh my kami! Naruto-Senpai it's him!" "I heard he was able to defeat a tailed beast." I heard he was stronger than Hokage-Sama." "He's right here in front of us!" "Hey kid you wanna play with us?" One of the kids asked. "Nii-San could I play with them?" "Sure Ototo be at the exit of the park by 6pm Saku-chan will pick you up ok?" "Ok Nii-San thank you!" "Mondainai Ototo have fun." Naruto said bye to all of them and left.
With Menma
"Is Naruto-Senpai your big brother?" One of the kids asked. "Yeah Nii-San has been taking me on as an apprentice as well. Sometimes it's Kaa-Chan, Otēsan, Kaka-sama but Nii-chan is my Sensei when he doesn't have missions. He also taught me this jutsu!" Menma sped through hand signs and slammed his hands on the floor. A large rocky wall rose from the ground as the aspiring genin all looked shocked. "That's so cool what's it called?!" A kid with platinum blonde girl asked. Earth Release: Mud Wall. My brother taught me it." Menma explained. "Your so lucky the Nidaime Kiiroi Senkō is your brother, I'd take him as a brother or a Sensei in a heartbeat!" One of the kids exclaimed. "So what do you wanna play?" The girl with blonde hair said. "Do you wanna play hide and seek?" Menma said. "Ok sure, what's your name?" A kid with black hair up in a ponytail asked. "My name is Menma Uzumaki, what's yours?" "My name is Shikamaru Nara." "Mine is Choji Akimichi!" "My name is Ino Yamanaka!" "My name is Karin Uzumaki!" "My name is Sasuke Uchiha." "M..m..my n..n..na..name i..is h..h..Hinata h...h...Hyuga." "My name is Neji Hyuga." "My name is Shino Aburame." "My name is Tenten!" "My name is Rock Lee and although I can not do any Ninjutsu or Genjutsu I will still strive to become the most skilled fighter in Taijutsu. With the teachings of Gai-Sensei no-one will be able to defeat me so easily, with the power of youth surging through my body I will be unstoppable!" "Yeah yeah whatever Lee, anyways my name is Kiba Inuzuka!" Suddenly Sakura stepped into the introductions of the group and said, "Sorry Ototo but I can't stay and wait there any longer with those pervy bastards staring at my breasts! Have you made new frie-" "Look at the size of them!" Kiba shouted jumping at Sakura's breast and attaching to them as he stroked them and almost licked them until Sakura punched his head saying, "You pervert what's wrong with you, these jugs are specified for Naruto-kun only. BAKA!" She shouted as she hit Kiba with a right hook again and gave him a lump on his head. "Well It's not my fault they're so big!" Kiba shouted back while gripping his head in pain. "Well the rest of you seem quite respectful-" "Sakura-sama. Please will you be my girlfriend!" Lee shouted out while everyone laughed and Ino shouted, "Lee you baka she's Naruto-Senpai's wife!" She walked up to him and punched his head then dragged him next to Tenten. "Sorry Sakura-Sama, but some boys are just disrespectful baka's. Not all though." She said while looking at Menma with hearts in her eyes. Sakura raised an eyebrow but let it off because Menma was handsome and definitely was going to get a lot a lot of fangirls. Then she got a flashback to when she first joined the academy.
Flashback
Urmiko Sensei POV:
"Class we're going to introduce a new transfer student. Introduce yourself
Sakura POV:
I looked around the class and heard a black haired boy with goggles say, "Have you seen the size of that forehead!" Everyone started laughing except this blonde boy who kept looking at me. "M-My name is Sakura Haruno! I wish to become the first female Hokage! Dattebane!" I exclaimed as everyone went quiet. Until that blonde kid stood up smiling. "I also wish to become Hokage. I look forward to us being contenders for the hat Sakura-san." He said smiling cheerfully, but I couldn't care less. I don't want to be seen with some girly boy who probably has no skill. I went to the back of the class when everyone came up to me and started mocking my forehead. I beat them all up then went to sit at my seat. It was behind that boy who made fun of my forehead. After class I started walking home but one of the boy's that I beat up took me to a forest where his brother was. His brother started making fun of my forehead and I thought I beat him up but it was a clone. The boy started pulling my hair and flicked my forehead. After he flicked it I beat him up and told him that I was going to be the strongest kunoichi. He told me outsiders don't get to be strong and ran away. That blonde haired boy was sitting on top of a tree reading a book on Fuuinjutsu and eating rice balls and dumplings. "You didn't help me, because I'm an outsider, right? !" I exclaimed. "No I-" He started. "Well I don't need your help!" I exclaimed running off. "Mom, dad? Anyone at home?" I called but heard no answer. I entered the living room and saw movement near the curtains. I thought it was Kaa-chan but when I looked closer I saw it was someone taller. Then another person came out from the curtains and I ran out but I wasn't fast enough. They caught me and led me to a forest. I took strands of my hair and left it on the floor as a trail because my hair was easy to spot. After a few minutes of walking, I figured no-one was coming so I lost hope. I looked down at the ground of Konoha for what would be the last time.

Naruto POV-

I followed Sakura and the attackers cautiously. Making sure not to get caught. When I saw an opening, I grabbed the oppurtunity and attacked. I jumped behind the shinobi at the back and knocked him out, then I knocked out the one nearest to him. After the leader of the group realised, I was already on him. We jumped into a tree and I knocked him out with a chop at the neck. I walked in front of Sakura and smiled.

Sakura POV-

I stopped walking when I realised I wasn't being lead and looked up to see Naruto from class. "I came to save you." He said. I smiled and fell forward. He rushed to me at incredible speeds and caught me before I fell face-flat. "Are you okay?" He asked. I nodded and he cut the ropes they tied me with. He then picked me up bridal style, "Hey, I-" Before I could finish my sentence he jumped onto a tree and I looked into his beautiful blue eyes for a moment and caught him smile at me, "Why did you rescue me?" I asked while looking down. "Because, you're my classmate." He answered. "But I'm an outsider." I said to him, expecting him to leave me there. "You're not an outsider, you came to Konohagakure no Sato to live here. You're a citizen of Konohagakure. Just because people say all that, doesn't mean it's actually true." He said. "But you've always ignored me." I said. "That's because I knew you were strong. But this isn't like one of your other fights. This is a feud between villages. As students in an academy, we don't need to meddle with that just yet." He said with another calming smile. I think I'm falling for him.

He brought me back into the village and even offered me to stay at his house since all the shinobi parents were at the birthday of the Sandaime

End of flashback

That has to be the longest chapter so far lol