Chapter 15: Thank you for telling me.

I awoke in the dorm room. I looked around and saw Ceil, who looked like he was sitting for a while, judging by the newspaper that he had in his hand.

What happened? Last thing I remember is us finding a hiding place from the demons? Did I pass out? Did Ceil have to carry me here? God, I could already feel my face getting hot from the embarrassment.

Ceil seemed to notice I was awake and put down the newspaper. "Good morning." He said with a smile. Ah. I just remembered, I told Ceil about how I knew the future, so I bet he wants answers now. I don't know how to tell him that.

"Please explain what you meant." He asked.

I took in a deep breath, I guess it's time to get this off my chest. "I have memories of my previous life. In that life, this world here was a piece of media, so that's why I know what's going to happen in the future."

Ceil stared at me for a bit, probably to process what I just said. "How long have you had these memories?" He asked

"For my whole life." I said.

"Is this what you couldn't tell me?"

"Yes."

It was silence for a while, I couldn't really look Ceil in the eye, fearing for what he now thinks of me.

A hear a relieved sigh and instinctively turn to him. What I see surprises me, Ceil looked......relieved. Why would he be relieved?

"I'm glad it's just that. I thought it was something that could endanger you." I felt my face growing a little warm, but i dismissed it as just me being sick because I fainted.

"Well, can you explain further what you remember about what's going to happen? It doesn't seem like anything good judging by the demon incident in the expedition." Ceil said, reminding me of the hundreds of demons that let loose in the woods.

"How is everyone?? Is Alice ok??" I asked frantically

"Yea, you're sister held them off, and also took Violet and fled to a hiding place. There were a few injuries for the unprepared students who stumbled upon them, but the professors took notice and evacuated everyone."

I gave a sigh of relief, at least my sister's ok.

"That's good. And, if you're asking if I knew that expedition thing would happen, I knew, it's just in the original timeline, that didn't happen in this large of a scale. I think only 20 demons went loose then." I explained

"What was different now?"

"The light magic spell." I answered. People of this world don't know that demons are attracted light magic yet, it was found out later in the game.

"Why did Violet cast a bigger spell now?" He looked confused.

"Well, i think, that she's like me, a person who knows this world and what's going to happen."

Ceil's eyes widened in surprise.

"This world was a story in my past life. It revolved around Violet, who was nice and carefree. She caught the attention of the many love interests in the story." I explained.

"Huh, who were the love interests?" He asked.

Suddenly, I felt embarrassed, I didn't know how to explain to him that he's one of them! I took a deep breath. "There's Myles Windstone, Curtis Hellwig, William Asher.... and......." I lowered my voice to the lowest tone,"Ceil Lionhart."

He seemed to be in deep thought in hearing the names, but when it came to the last one, he looked at me confused, not hearing me.

"Who was that last person?" He asked

I turned around, my face growing a little warm, and said again, in a quiet voice, "Ceil Lionhart"

"Why are you talking so quietly?" He leaned in closer to me, my heart started racing, and I just blurted out,

"The last love interest is you!!"

He seemed surprised, but then that looked turned into one of confidence. "Haha, it seems I do have the looks of a love interest."

I looked at him, my brows a bit furrowed. He chuckled in response, "I'm joking, I'm joking."

I also let out a little laugh, that anyone could have mistaken for an exhale, but I knew Ceil wouldn't

A/N sorry for the late and short updates, I'm busy, and try to write every time I can