The Werewolf Pt. 1

Lover's Mountain. A place where teens go with their other and spend time. It's been named Lover's Mountain for centuries and has been the most peaceful place in Coolsville. The sunrise and sunsets from the mountain are beautiful. One of Coolsville must see sights along with others.

On the mountain a couple inside a car watching the sunset. "Told you it was beautiful." A boy says wrapping his arm around the girl he brought with him. She smiles and to his surprise, she agrees. "It is, I just gotta ask if I'm the first girl you brought here." She asks. The boy let's her go and runs his chin. "Well there is a few." He says. The girl groans and backs away from him. "Wrong answer." She grumbles and grabs her purse leaving the boy confused. "What?" The girl scoffs. "You know Chase if you ever bring a girl to see the beautiful sight never say you brought other girls up here." She says getting out of the car. "I'll walk home thank you." She says slamming his car door. Chase gets out of his car. "Linda come on it was a joke." Chase says trying to get Linda to return. Linda ignores him and leaves. Chase groans and hits the top of his car.

Down the mountain, Linda unlocks her phone and calls a cab. "Hi my names Linda I was hoping you have a cab near Lover's Mountain." Linda says. The voice on the other end isn't clear as its breaking up. "Hello?" Linda says. Her call ends as she looks back at the phone to see she has no service now. "Great." Linda sighs putting her phone back in her purse. Linda continues her walk down the mountain as she hears a twig snap behind her. She turns and can barely see anything as nighttime arrived and the only lighting she had from the full moon in the sky. Linda now speed walks. Another twig snaps and now a loud growl can be heard. Linda now runs down the mountain not looking back. More twigs snaps and footsteps can be heard at a high speed. Linda finally makes it to a road and waves a passing car. "Help!" She screams. The car slams on its breaks coming to a hard stop. The driver gets out to be an old elderly man. "Jesus are you okay?" The man asks. Linda looks back at the mountain and back to the old man. "I'm not sure, can you drop me off at the nearest payphone please." Linda says. Before the man can reply and huge figure jump in behind the car Linda and the old man turn and see a hairy figure with piercing yellow eyes, sharp long teeth with drool coming from its mouth. It was a werewolf.

The wolf snarls at them as the old man gets in his car while Linda gets in as well in fear

The wolf snarls at them as the old man gets in his car while Linda gets in as well in fear. The wolf roars and claws the trunk of the old mans car. Linda screams as the old man puts his car in drive and drives off leaving claw marks in his trunk. The wolf howls as we see the full moon.

Mysteries: The Werewolf pt. 1

At the police station, Fred, Shaggy and Scooby arrive in their sleepwear as they got the call a few hours after Linda and the old man report the Werewolf. Y/N, wearing a white tank top and black sweatpants, walks inside the police department to find Fred, Shaggy and Scooby. "What happened?" Y/N asks groggily still half sleep half awake. Fred hands him a slip. Y/N reads it aloud.

"Location: The entrance road of Lover's Mountain

Time of Report: 6 p.m.