Killer Queen Pt.3

Fred's plan was in action. He knew full well that Killer Queen would be watching Y/N so he plan in motion. Y/N was being very protective. Y/N invited Daphne over while Fred, Scooby, Velma and Shaggy are inside the Mystery Machine.

Daphne knocks on the door before looking around. The door opens to reveal Y/N who's cuts wer bandaged and his hand was in a cast. "Welcome." Y/N greets as Daphne walks inside. "Your new home for the next few hour." Y/N says closing the door. Y/N brings his finger to his lips and shows Daphne a notepad. Written on it, 'Be careful what you say, she's either watching us now or listening.' Daphne nods and smiles. "Sounds great." Daphne says. "I'm currently making some dinner now." Y/N says pushing her another note. 'Make it believable and she'll show up' Daphne nods again. So many idea ran though their head. Daphne decides to write something down. "How long?" She asks writing something down. Y/N turns to Daphne. "Huh?" She smiles and mouths, 'believable' before showing his the note that says, 'Can the others hear or see us' "How long do we have to keep it a secret?" She asks as Y/N reads. Y/N feels like shes planning to get Killer Queen to show out of jealousy. "I'm not so sure to be honest." He says walking into the kitchen. Daphne follows looking around him home. His home had a cozy feeling to her. "First time in a boys house when his parents aren't home?" Y/N asks jokingly. Daphne blushes. He really is playing the part. "Yeah honestly I'm a little nervous." Daphne says with a heavy blush. Y/N notices. "I'm not gonna force you to do anything you don't want to." Y/N says as he tends to the cooking. Daohne walks over smells. "Spaghetti?" She asks. Y/N nods. "From scratch." He says stirring the noodles in the pot. "Does it hurt?" She asks about his broken hand. Y/N looks at his hand and smiles. "I've been through worse." He says as he goes back to cooking. Daphne looks away knowing he was talking about his father. Y/N notices her silence and takes her hand. "You okay?" He asks in a soft tone. Daphne stares in his E/C eyes. She smiles and cups his cheek. "I'm fine." Y/N blushes from her hand. It felt so soft, warm and safe. Daphne snaps from her thoughts and takes her hand away blushing even more. "Sorry." She apologizes looking down. Y/N smiles and uses his finger and makes her look up at him. "Its okay." He says gazing into her eyes they get lost in each others eyes smiling at each other. Soon a distinctive smell hit their nose breaking the gaze as Y/N takes the noodles of the eye of the stove. "Almost burnt them." He chuckles. Daphne smiles. So close.

Later that evening Y/N and Daphne eat dinner as music could be heard in the background. "I know it's not a perfect first date but..." Y/N says bringing up the bit. Daphne smiles and reassures him. "Its okay this is alot better than what we'd get at a restuarant." Y/N smiles and continues eating.

Outside in the Mystery Machine, Fred, Shaggy, Scooby and Velma sat inside listening to the conversation waiting for Killer Queen to arrive. "They sure are playing the part." Fred says fiddling with his net gun. Velma clearly jealous his it. "A little too well." Shaggy chuckles as he and Scooby eat like always. "Like Scoob I think Velma is jealous." He picks at her with a mouthful of food. Scooby giggles. "Rj think she rwants to be in there rinstead." Scooby teases. Velma tired from the teasing glares at them making them shrink to the back. "I think we pushed a button Scoob." Scooby nods in fear. "More like smashed it." Velma then tur s back to her monitor. "If it makes you feel better Velma just remember we're doing this to catch Killer Queen." Fred says still messing with the net gun. "What makes you think I'm jealous Fred?" Velma asks glaring at the blonde haired boy who was unfazed to her glare. "I've seen the way you look at him and the way Daphne looks at him too." Fred points out. "Classic Love Triangle." Velma slumps down thinking to herself. If I were in there I'd fumble over my own words. She thinks to herself. "Did you notice notice one of the girls looking at Y/N was Linda Nelson." Fred says remembering back from when Killer Queen was in school. "She strangly disappeared as well." Fred says. The remaining trio all look at Fred. "So Y/N reveals Werewolf and she decides to go psycho and wants her all to herself." Shaggy says. The gang glances at each other thinking if she'd really go through it. "If I remember correctly she lives a few houses down from Y/N as well." Velma points out.