The Windigo Pt.1

A/N: Long Chapter, instead of 3 parts of a chapter I put it all in one, tell me if you guys want it like this chapter or them in 3 parts or 2 parts. As well Quick A/N: I've been working on a shit ton of stories and at the moment my own as of now 8 stories, I'm currently working on another HP book but this one is American Male Reader x Various. My HTTYD Power Rangers, it's hard as it is, I'm making my own script and trying to remember fighting styles, there is various kicks and punches, there's a modern HTTYD book I'm working on, there's a HTTYD role reversal story, my Male Reader Scooby-Doo story, The Walking Dead book and like I said my own Original Story. Updates will be slow but bear with me please I'll update my stories as soon as I can.

Inside the Coolsville National Park, a family were camping. All sitting around the fire roasting marshmallows and smiling. "So that kids is why you should stay in school otherwise you'll end up like me as a custodian at a school." The father said as he removed his stick away from the fire as he told his two children his story. The youngest was a girl. "But if you weren't a janitor at the school you wouldn't have met mom." She says smiling. The man turns to his wife and hugs here from the side. "Yep best job I've had." He says as his wife returns the side hug. "Your father and I couldn't be happier either." The wife says as she kisses her husband on the cheek. Out of nowhere where was a eerie sound that scared the daughter. "What was that?" She asks looking around rapidly. The other child the son no older that 15 smiles. "The Rake." He says softly creeping his little sister out. The sister looks around as the eerie sounds continues. The father notices and rubs his daughters shoulder. "Theres no such thing as a...Rake, its only the owls Sweetie." The father reassures. The mother looks around as a cracks could be heard but it wasn't from the fire. "Sweetheart maybe we should go back in the tents." She said feeling worried. The husband was ready to reject to tell her to relax until he heard a creepy clicking sound. The husband stood and softly spoke as the clicking sound got closer. "Get your stuff and get to the car. Slowly." The mother, daughter and son follow the father's rule and carefully and slowly get their supplies as the father keeps watch.

Once the family gets their supplies they leave they exit the they as the father shines his flash light around the area. As the father sees his family leave he takes them back to their vehicles. Once they arrive to the car the mother, daughter and son get inside the car while the father looks behind them. Once its quiet the father pauses. "Honey get inside." The mother whisper yells. The father looks around the car for a final time, seeing nothing but once he hears the clicking sound again he turns around and flashes the light to a see a scary figure of stick and bone on all fours looking alien like screeching at him. The family screams at the sight as the father gets in and closes the door and starts the vehicle. The creature screeches again and craves towards the car as the father speeds away from the campsite. Headlight brightened and the family looking back in panic as the creature gains on them. Once near the park road the father drifts the car and speeds to the main road while the creature stops in the treeline and once the family is out of sight the creature then returns into the tree.

The Mysteries Ep. 4

Y/N was driving the Mystery Machine as for Fred wanting to work on another gadget in the back with Shaggy and Scooby staring at the gadget while Velma sat in front with Y/N driving to Daphne's house. "Can you guys tell me why were driving to Daphne's?" Shaggy asks. Fred looks away from his gadget and at Shaggy. "Some type of home dinner thing." Fred then goes back to his gadget as Y/N turns and corrects him. "Actually her family is having a Home Gala Party." Y/N says. "Some of the richest people in the state will be there just for the hell of it." Y/N finishes as he pulls into the driveway of Daphne's home to see a huge house with expensive cars all around. "Rig Rouse." Scooby says staring at the house as Y/N parks. "Isn't your place bigger?" Fred asks the dog as Shaggy and Scooby chuckle in reply. Y/N gets out of the Mystery machine fixing his hair as Velma hangs out the window. "Are you really going in there?" Velma asks as Y/N steps on the path to the front door. "Going inside to get her." Y/N said looking in the mirror and fixing his hair neatly pulling his hair back in an undercut style