Killer Queen pt.2

The next day was moving slow for Y/N, he had woken up at home realizing that his mother and sister won't be there again till they solve this case, Velma is still trying to locate the phone call from the day before, Fred and Shaggy have been trying to gather information regarding to Killer Queen and Daphne, well, she's more worried about you than the case.

Once again we see Mystery Incorporated at school rounding up after information. "I able to find the number from yesterday." Velma says Y/N expecting a paper with her information. "From a payphone that was bouncing signals on every continent in the world." Velma continues. Y/N sighs in frustration. Then an idea popped into Daphne's head. She walked over to Y/N, whispered something in his ear and locked her arm around his. "What's going on Daphne?" Fred asks slightly confused. "Public display of affection tend to make people uncomfortable." Daphne says leaning her head on Y/N's shoulder. "Remember what Killer Queen said yesterday?" Daphne asks trying to get Shaggy and Fred to remember. "She'll basically stop at nothing to be with you, so if I show affection, we see who shows the biggest of jealousy and I'm pretty sure they'll be Killer Queen." Daphne says subtly looking around looking to see who show signs of jealousy, no one does. Well except Velma who hides it. "No PDA, Ms. Blake." Ms. Kirkwood says passing the teens. Y/N looks around worried while Fred and Velma look to see people showing signs of jealousy. "Like blonde hair pink dress down the hall." Shaggy subtly points. The gang turns and sees her staring at Daphne and Y/N. "Brown hair white tshirt and glasses." Velma says pointing another. "Black hair, blue shirt to my left." Fred informs. "Strawberry blonde down the far side of the hall." Y/N says. There's alot of them. "Right now we have alot of people." Y/N says. "Well well well, finally hooked him in." A voice says to the teen. They turn around and see one of Daphne's freinds, Ariel. "Took you long enough." She says passing then by. Daphne has her suspicion as well as Fred and Velma. Y/N's phone rings and it's of a different number. Y/N answers. "I told you nothing would stop us from being together Y/N." Killer Queen says as she ended the call before Y/N could responde. "She saw us." Y/N says looking around more cautiously. "Like man this is going to be difficult." Shaggy whimpers.

Suddenly the lights go out in the school which make some of the students slightly panic. "She's here." Y/N says. Y/N and the gang walk out in the middle of the hallway. "Fred I hope you have some rope on you." Y/N warns. Fred smiles and grabs some rope from his backpack. "I don't even wanna know." Velma says. Soon the doors spring open and in walks Killer Queen only this time in a red dress. Once the students catch sight of her they all run away. Killer Queen starts floating and smiles angrily at Mystery Incorporated. "I TOLD YOU, NOTHING WILL KEEP US FROM BEING TOGETHER!" Killer Queen yells floating down the hall. Fred and the other slowly back away as Killer Queen makes her way towards them but Y/N stays there glaring. If looks could kill, Killer Queen would be dead 10 times over. "All I gotta do now is all I gotta do now is get rid of-" Killer Queen starts but is cut of as Y/N yanks the rope from Fred's hand and runs toward Killer Queen catching her off guard. Y/N uses the rope and somehow wraps Killer Queen. Killer Queen now uses her power and floats up high and breaks free of the rope. She smiles at Y/N and grabs him by his legs. "We can finally be together." Queen says as she pulls him away. Velma and Daphne run over and grabs Y/N's hands as Fred and Shaggy try to find something to attack Killer Queen. Once Killer Queen sees the female members grabbing Y/N she drops Y/N and glares at them. "Now your have made me angry." Killer Queen says floating to the two but she doesn't get close as Y/N uses the rope Fred had and wraps it around her. "Run." Y/N yells to Daphne and Velma. They hesitate at first but once Queen tries to get them they run as Y/N holds the rope as hard as he can. Y/N holds as much as he can with Killer Queen thrashes around. "Y/N duck!" He hears Fred yell. Y/N doesn't even turn as he ducks down as Fred fires a net at Killer Queen. Killer Queen notices and moves away and chases after the girls. Y/N wastes no time running after with Fred and Shaggy following.

The girls make their way down the halls not looking back. "Why does she have it out for us?!" Velma asks as they run into a classroom. Daphne deadbolts the door and backs away from view of the door. "Not sure but let's hope the boys can do something about her." Daphne says softly. Velma was to speak again but they notice a red glows near the door. They tense up. The door handle rattles open furiously as they back away. Soon the door opens up as if it was blasted away. Killer Queen glared at the girls who were shaking in fear. The red smoke, blood red dress, decaying pale skin, her white eyes and creepy smile was now painted with lipstick but her jaw was clenched. "You both stole him away from me." She said floating to the girls. "I told him no one will stand in my way except me." Killer Queen said as she was on the girls. "Except me." Y/N says. All three turn and see Y/N with a fire extinguisher.

He unhooked the pin and sprays Killer Queen. Daphne and Velma get put of the way as Y/N sprays her towards the window. Then he does the unexpected and drops the fire extinguisher and runs at her. Killer Queen can't react as Y/N tackles her through the window. "Y/N!" Velma and Daphne yell running to the now broken window and see Y/N on the ground slowly moving. Y/N had few cuts and bruises and he was grabbing his arm. He just tackled his 'stalker' through a 1 story window. Killer Queen on the other hand floated up in front of the female duo glaring at them as sirens could be heard. "We'll met again." Killer Queen says flying away as Fred and Shaggy now appear from the bottom floor and see Y/N on the ground softly groaning in pain. Velma and Daphne auickly make their way outside as Fred helps Y/N on his feet. "Like man are you okay?" Shaggy asks as Y/N takes a glass shard out of his shoulder. Y/N nods trying to ignore the pain but Velma was furious. "No?! Y/N you tackled her through a window a story off the ground and barely survived. Velma says furiously worried and upset. "I've been through worse." Was all Y/N says confusing the gang except Daphne who knew his story. The cops arrive and all run out a a sherriff walks over to them. "Of course you kids were here." Sherriff Bronson Stone. [I Had To Do It] "We got a report of a woman in a red dress floating in the school." Bronson said. Y/N nods as a officer walks over and takes Y/N to a squad car to help him before the ambulance arrive. "Her name is Killer Queen." Fred says putting his hand on his head in worry. Bronson raises his eyebrow. "Like the album?" The gang all are confused. "Come on you kids had to have heard of Queen, they had an album and title track named Killer Queen." Bronson explains. "Now why exactly was she here?" Bronson asks. "The Killer Queen has a thing for our buddy Y/N." Shaggy says with his normal scared tone. Stone smirks. "You kids nowadays have odd choices in relationships." Bronson says in a jokingly manner but the teens were more focused on their friend. "Now I don't like the idea of teens doing Law Enforcement jobs but you make it work, next time you have a plan to destroy public property tell me about that way it doesn't have to come out of our pockets." Stone says walking away. The gang then walks over to Y/N who's pushing the officer away from him. "I'm fine." He says as the officer glares at him. "No your not Y/N you have a crazed psycho lady who wants you." Daphne blurts. Y/N chuckles lightly. "I've been with worse." He quips. "At least he still has his sense of humor." Velma says flatly. "Gang I have an idea." Fred says proudly before looking at Y/N. "But first I need your permission." This slightly catches Y/N off guard. "Why?" He asks as Fred scratches the back of his neck. "To put a trap in your house."

Yep Sherriff Bronson Stone is in the story now question should I make him
A. More Helpful and Nicer to Mystery Inc.

B. Be as gullible and dumb as he was in Scooby Doo Mystery Incorporated

Or

C. A mix of both

And the contest is now submitted, Y/N will eventually date both Velma and Daphne.
I plan to make this story much in a au with original characters and monsters and plot lines. This story is at least 18+ minimum of 16+ cause there is swears, there will be sexual innuendos and some intimacy, NO LEMON[for now] but there will be alot different in this like I said in episode 1 part 1 Shaggy is a pothead I always wanted to see a version where they let Shaggy be the pothead and I can do it now. Anyways the story will be uploaded every Saturday at 12 p.m EST.