Wounded

Quick Authors Note: I'm trying to return but I can't find time, as most of my older followers know I do this over phone and I find it more difficult to do this here than on computer and I  don't have one, another thing, at my job they've made me a manager. I work in a booth in a grocery store that causes me to not only help out the cashiers but I'm also in control of money, and go through the entire store and that as well takes up my time from when I previously work in a petrol booth. I also live with my mother and am trying to move out so I got a lot on my plate but I have a little plan for that. Recently I was asked to put up a audio book on my YouTube channel so maybe I could do that. It'll be a great way for me to get back into YouTube and possibly if I get enough attraction on the platform I could make money from it but who knows. Anyway onto the story.

[Coolsville Military Memorial Cemetery]

A family walk down the memorial with roses in hand, a mother a daughter whos most presumably 8
and a son who's most presumably 14. "What was Daddy like?" The daughter asks. The son puts his hands on his sisters shoulder smiling at her. "Best dad in the world, we just wish you were old enough to remember him." The mother smiles for her son comforting his sister. "He use to do this voice for your rabbit plush and he use to make these pancakes in so many weird shapes." In the midst of the family walking down the graves, a pair of eyes leer at the family while letting out a loud gargly groan as the family finally make it to the grave.

In Loving Memory of
Lt. Samuel Addams
1987-2014

"We miss you Honey." The wife sniffles as a tear rolls down her cheek.  She was ready for a prayer but what stop by her daughter as she noticed something. "Mommy who's that?" The mother and brother look over to find what the daughter pointed at. It was a man as he was walking slowly down along side the gravestone. "Must be a visitor." The mother suggests but her son objects. "I don't think so."

"How so."

"He's....." Her son was now terrified and covered his sisters eyes. The man is covered in blood, he's horribly decaying and he slinks around until he's closer to the family as he stops in front of them. The family slowly back away from the man as his gargly groans turn into a gargly roar and starts chasing the family. The family runs back to their car and get inside locking the door behind them as the man leans against the car and starts the bang on the windows. The mother struggles to start her car and with one final punch from the man he cracks the window scaring the girl in the backseat.

Episode 6-WOUNDED

[Mystery Incorporated]

Mystery Inc sit in their base, all at a table, Fred stares at Y/N as Y/N stares back, who is still healing from the Pirate case.  They stare at each other as the rest of the gang watches the staredown. "I knew it." Fred softly speaks. "Son of az bitch I knew it." Shaggy and Scooby watches his two male peers intently as Daphne and Velma do their thing while doing actual. "Ms. Scarlett, in the kitchen with a gun." Y/N smirks and leans closer to Fred giving the boy an intimidating look.

"Are you sure you wanna go down this road Fred Jones Jr?" Y/N asks as his voice went lower than what Velma and Daphne have heard before. It soothing, scary and their favorite. Dominant.

"I'm sure Y/N." Fred smirks back as if his aura had changed as well. "Like if this was an anime stare down, it'd be so much more infense, all thats missing is the lightning." Shaggy whimpers as the staredown gets more intense. "Rike Naruto and Rasuke but they're not rrying to kill reach other."

Y/N let's out a menacing laugh confusing the male members of the group. It goes on for a few more second until he stop.

"Wrong." Y/N deadpan says confusing Fred. "Who else could it be?"