The Werewolf: Bonus Chapter

Y/N is seen outside as students roam the school grounds during lunch. Y/N had his earbuds in listening to music and sketching in his book again. He was drawing what looks like Lover's Mountain but with a little pond next to it as well. Y/N always found drawing really calming to him. Y/N finishes his drawing and smiles. Favorite so far. Y/N thinks to himself.

"Neat drawing." A voice says from behind Y/N. Y/N takes out his earbuds and turns to see his favorite redhead. "Hey Daph." Y/N greets the redhead. "What are you drawing?" She asks as she puts her bag aside to sit next to the boy. "Just adding a little addition to Lover's Mountain." He says handing the sketch to Daphne. She holds the sketch and remembers every little detail from Lover's Mountain. It looks exactly the same. "Looks just like the real thing. How do you remember something like this?" Daphne asks handing the Sketch back to Y/N. Y/N smiles. "Eideetic memory." He says putting the sketch away. "I can remember just about everything." Y/N explains. "I can remember every detail down to the root." Daphne is amazed. "I can remember all the way up to my first birthday, my family on my mom's side all cheering and her brother in a creepy loud shirt that he wore on purpose." Y/N says smiling at the memory. Daphne then takes a jump and asks a personal question. "Y/N, I've met your mother and heard you talk about your sister Emma, what about your father?" Y/N smile drops and whole emotion changes. Daphne realizes she jumped the gun again. "Sorry if I-" she starts to apologize but Y/N cuts her off. "Son of a bitch is most likely back at C/N." Y/N seethes. "Probably can't get his drunken ass out of his chair." Daphne suspects that this may be more from his 'bad memories'. "He would come home drunk yelling at mom." Y/N says. "He never hit here but when Emma was born we couldn't take the chance. We bounced around  from city to city and state to state, came here as he never would think of coming to Ohio." Y/N explains. "Y/N..." Daphne softly speaks. "Of all the bad memories with that guy the only good thing we had was Emma." Y/N says now pulling out a picture of him and his mother at the hospital with Emma in his arms. "She turns 5 in 10 months & 12 days." Y/N says as Daphne stares at the photo. "No matter the pain it all goes away when I see that damn smile." Y/N says smiling with his eyes closed. "Every day I come home from school or a case she gives me the biggest huge she can, when we don't have school or a case we spend the day together doing whatever she wants." Daphne now smiles. "What ever she wants?" Daphne asks testing his brotherly skill. Y/N nods. "From tea parties to dressing up as a fairy to make her cheer up." Y/N says recalling the memories." Daphne giggles. "A fairy?" She asks. Y/N turns to the brunette and take back the picture. "Yep just wait till I tell you about the princess costume for halloween." Y/N quips putting the picture away. "What's this I hear about a princess costume?" Another voice says. Y/N and Daphne turn to see Fred, Velma and Shaggy. "Another story for another time." Y/N says starting a new sketch. "What are you going to draw now." Daphne asks.