The Werewolf Pt.3

A/N-Year setting is 2017 btw
Early in the morning in Coolsville, Fred, Shaggy, Daphne and Scooby drove the Mystery Machine to their base still trying to get in contact of Y/N and Velma. "Y/N's mother called saying that Y/N didnt make it home last night or this morning." Daphne says worrying about Last night's incident with Werewolf. "Like I got the same answer from Velma's mom." Shaggy says. Scooby pokes his head up. "What if Werewolf got them?" Scooby says. Fred turns to Scooby. "They're fine guys, Velma and Y/N must have fell asleep at Mystery Inc." Fred reassures as he parks in front of the building. The gang exits the Mystery Machine and walks to the door as Fred unlocks the door. Fred opens the door and the gang are happy about what they see. Y/N and Velma sleeping but what Daohne sees fuels her up with jealousy. Y/N had his left arm around Velma and Velma had he arms wrapped around Y/N waist and he head in the crook of his neck. "Told you they fell asleep." Fred says softly closing the door. Shaggy smiles. "Looks like they found some clues." Shaggy says looking at Velma's computer. "Found the rire size and model." Scooby says reading the computer. Fred looks at Y/N's computer. "Y/N found what's in the claw too." Fred says. "Daphne wake them up." Feed instructs. Gladly. Daphne walks over to the two sleeping Mystery members and kicks Y/N's leg. Y/N stirs for a bit then opens his eyes. He takes his arm from around Velma. "You guys must have found something before you all got close and went to sleep." Daphne grumbles. Y/N nods getting up. "Tire tread and size is a 225/50r18, theres only 110 car models that match it." Y/N says going to his desk. "Like man how did you know that?" Shaggy asks. Y/N pulls Fred lightly out if his chair and sits down. "Books works wonders." Y/N says as he process printing out the models of the car. Daphne pulls the paper from their printer and reads the car models. "Most of these are high end cars, while the rest are older models." Daphne says. Y/N nods again still trying to wake himself up. "Most of these cars aren't even sold here." Daphne says in frustration. "74 models and those are the models that are made from 2016 and under. I'm pretty sure most of those models aren't even here." Y/N says yawning. Fred clears his throat and speaks. "4 models." Fred says from his desk. "Four models are currently in Coolsville." He says turning his computer to the other. "Pontiac G6, Chevrolet Malibu, Chrysler 200 and Dodge Avenger." Shaggy now realises something. "Wait, didn't Old Man Clive one of those?" Fred nods. "Pontiac G6." "I think some questions are in order." Y/N says messing with his hair.  Fred stands and turns to the gang. "Time to see Mr. Richardson." Fred says. "Wake Velma up." Fred says heading out the door with Scooby and Shaggy following. "Can we get snacks on the way?" They ask. Daphne stares at Y/N who gets out of his chair and walks to Velma and lightly shakes her awake. "Velma wake up." Y/N says softly. Daphne had to admit even through her jealousy, not only was his morning voice deeper but his voice when he talks softly it sounds so soothing to her ears. Velma stirs and opens her eyes and see Y/N and Daphne staring at her. "What's the matter was there, another Werewolf attack?!" Velma asks worried. Y/N chuckles lightly and hands her her glasses. "No were going to see Mr. Richardson." Y/N says. Velma streches not taking her eyes off Y/N. "What happened?" She asks finally waking up. "The tire size matches his car." Y/N says helping her up. "Were just going to ask him some questions." Y/N as they walk to the door, Daphne feels invisible.

The gang are now seen in the house of Clive Richardson who's still upset about what happened to his car. "Mr. Richardson what exactly were you doing that noght?" Fred asks. Mr. Richardson drink his coffee and smiles. "A nighttime drive has always been past time for me, my wife and I loved it." Mr. Richardson explains proudly.

"Loved is a past tense." Y/N points out. Mr. Richardson frowns. "She passed a few years ago. I wondered why nighttime drives were so amazing to her, must have been the stars or something." Mr. Richardson says softly. The gang all frowns. "One thing I do remember is about that night was that Linda girl walking down Lover's mountain, trail. If I didn't know any better I'd say she had to be with someone." Clive says in a tone Y/N didn't like to much. Just then a rumble was felt. The gang looks around and Mr. Richardson stands. "Must be that damn water heater." Mr. Richardson says walking away from them. "He does have a point. Linda said she was there with a boy named Chase." Daphne points out. Y/N walks around Mr. Richardson's living room looking around. "He was up top on the mountain but left after Linda did and suddenly disappeared." Daphne continues. Velma then realized something. "Wait, what if we were looking at this the wrong way." Velma says. Fred turned to the brunette confused. "What do you mean?" He asks. "Why would Clive be a suspect?" Velma asks the group. "Because he didn't show up at all after Linda left him." Shaggy says. Scooby then hops on the couch and looks out the window with the others not noticing. "All we know right now is that a person is inside the suit but what if there was someone else." Velma says. Y/N turns now looking at the group. "A team." He says.

Suddenly the window behind Y/N breaks. Y/N quickly moves and sees a hairy arm. "WEREWOLF!" Shaggy and Scooby yell as Werewolf climbs inside. The gang all run outside the house and hop inside the Mystery Machine. Fred starts it up and speeds off with the Werewolf chasing behind him.

"I thought that Werewolves attacked at night." Scooby says in fear. Y/N turns around and see that Werewolf is gain on them. "Fred, how much damage can this thing take?" Y/N asked. Fred slightly panicked replies. "Not much, still alot to add to this thing, why?" Y/N takes a judgement call. "I have an idea." Y/N says opening the backdoor of the Mystery Machine. "Y/N what are you doing?" Velma asked panicked as the Mystery Machine swerves away from traffic. Y/N stands and smirks. "Distracking it." Y/N then jumps from the Mystery Machine combat rolls and runs off catching Werewolf by surprise. Y/N runs off with Werewolf following. Y/N ducks and dodges attacks while running. Y/N then sees down the road a cop car. Y/N wings it and runs straight for the cop car. Their light and sirens turn on but that doesn't stop Y/N or Werewolf. Y/N doesn't look back but senses if theres something coming from Werewolf. Y/N heads down an alley trapping himself. Werewolf snarls at Y/N who doesn't show any fear. Y/N then smirks. Y/N jumps onto the fire exit above him. Werewolf doesn't have time to process it as Fred drives the Mystery Machine into Werewolf trapping it between the wall and the Mystery Machine. Y/N hops of the fire escape and past the Mystery Machine as Fred gets out from the backside of the Mystery Machine and Shaggy, Scooby, Velma and Daphne runs to the two. "Y/N what were you thinking?!" Daphne angrily questioned hugging the H/C boy. He smirks. "Improvised and it worked." Soon the police and news crew arrives. Y/N and the others notices Chase in the background staring in shock. One of the officers walk over. "Who's in there?" The officer asks as Fred gets on top of the Mystery Machine. "Someone you wouldn't expect I tell you that." Y/N says while Daphne still hold him. Fred unmasks Werewolf. "Mr. Richardson?" The gang except Y/N says in shock. "That doesn't make sense though." Shaggy says confused. "Well let me explain then Shaggy. Clive isn't the only one who was in that suit." Y/N says as Daphne finally let's go. Y/N then stares at Chase on the other end of the alley. "But Chase was the one who attacked Clive and Linda." Y/N says as Clive tries to run away but is stopped by the other Police Officers. "What gave it away was Clive being there in the first place, after Linda left he put his plan into motion." Y/N starts to explain but is cut off by Fred. "But what did Mr. Richardson have to do with this?" He asks. "What gave him away was his story he told us about his wife. I looked around your living room and found no picture with you and another woman but with Chase." Y/N explaines. Clive groans. "Damn kids. We tried having a new life here, I tried to find someone while my nephew tried to as well but we couldn't, so we came up with the Werewolf to attack couples. If we can't be happy why should they." Chase is now being handcuffed. "Almost had them Uncle." Chase says now as he's escorted away. "If it were for you meddling kids and that dog." Clive says as he is brought out of the suit and handcuffed. "Clive and Chase are related?" Scooby asks the human members. "Chase was moved here a few years ago by his parents, Clive is his father's brother. But what I don't get is how Clive's tire mark were a mile away from when Chase went after them." Y/N stightly concerned. "Sounds like another Mystery." Fred says hopping on the Mystery Machine. "But first we'll need some rest besides I got a test tomorrow." Fred says scratching the back of his neck. "Jinkies me too." Velma says realizing what Fred meant. "But like Dudes and Dudettes, what about the Mystery Machine?" Shaggy asks pointing out the obvious. Y/N inspects the Mystery Machine from his angle. "Need to take out the dents and take a look inside to see if theres any engine, radiator or water damage to it." Y/N says. "How  long will that take?" Daphne asks. "For me, a week give or take a few days." Y/N guesstimates. "Well what now?" Daphne asks as soon the police leave and news crew rush the kids with personal questions and such.

We now see a man sitting on a couch, beer in hand staring at the  news. "We now go live to Coolsville, Ohio were the towns Mystery Incorporated have seems to solve another case." The reporter announced. The man sips his beer as the camera now shows Mystery Inc. "Mystery Incorporated, how did you figure it out?" One reporter asks. Fred smiles and approaches. "Well first clue we had was the monster attacking Lover's Mountain." Fred tells the news. "Why did they do it?" Another reporter asks. "Simple really," Daphne says stepping over to the reporter. "It was repeated attacking couples on the mountain so it lead to the possibility of the madman being upset or jealous." Daphne answers. "How does it feel to do the jobs police are supposed to do?" A slightly obnoxious reporter asks. Y/N took it from there. "Police does their job harder than we do, beside if it weren't for the police we wouldn't be taking these cases." Y/N answer smugly.

The man who is watching the TV stands gripping his beer bottle hard. He turns the TV off and throws the bottle at a wall knocking down a picture. "I will find you." The man says as we now see the picture that was knocked down was of Y/n, Leslie and Emma. "