6 - Night of passion

****WARNING: SMUT, SEXUAL CONTENT***

Nothing extreme, just very explicit. 🔥🔥🔥

If you're not comfortable with this you can jump directly to the next part, as any relevant information I will add at the beginning of the next chapter.

If you wish to go ahead and read, please don't be too cruel, it's my first attempt! 😅

***********************************************************************

It was as if our tongues were magnetized and we couldn't come apart. We kissed hungrily, in desperation, not getting enough of each other.

Damiano carries me through to his bedroom, with my legs around his waist. When we reach the bed he lowers me down to the floor and he slowly slides the straps of my dress down my arms. I'm not wearing a bra, so my breasts are soon uncovered. His eyes are fixed on them and I'm longing for his touch.

-You're so beautiful... -he whispers looking back into my eyes, and begins to kiss me again.

He then takes one of my nipples between his fingers and starts playing with it. I moan into his mouth and he breaks the kiss to descend towards my other breast. He covers my nipple with his mouth and starts sucking on it, while his hand is still pulling on the other one. I moan even louder, as he's sending electric shocks down to my groin.

-Oh, Damiano... -I groan as I pull on his hair.

He pushes my dress down to the floor, and I start to drag on his t-shirt. I want to see skin, I need to touch him. I unbutton his shorts and he quickly gets rid of them. We are in front of each other, caressing our bodys, only wearing underwear.

Damiano picks me up, lays me down on the bed and raises my arms above my head.

-Don't move your hands from here -he whispers in my ear, and starts kissing my neck.

He tortures me as he sucks, bites, licks and kisses all the way down my body, until he reaches the border of my panties. I can't help myself and I reach for his hair, but this makes him stop immediately and he shakes his head.

-No, no, remember what I said... hands up. -he warns me with a devilish grin on his face.

-You're killing me! -I protest in desperation.

-I haven't even started darling... -he replies. I place both hands back over my head. Then he bites on the edge of my panties and begins to pull them down with his mouth. His nose slightly caresses my pussy on his way down, and it makes me whimper.

-Open up for me, love. I want to taste you... -He spreads my legs open and I can feel my heartbeat speeding up.

He slowly descends towards me, his eyes fixed on mine when I feel the tip of his tongue reaching for my clit. I clench hard on to the pillow as the sensation is overwhelming. His tongue slowly explores each one of my folds, taking his time in sucking, licking and drawing circles round my button. The feeling is so intense I can hardly hold myself.

-Damiano... -I cry out for him- I'm gonna come, I can't hold it... -as soon as he hears me he intensifies the rhythm at the same time he introduces two fingers inside of me. My whole body tenses and my back arches as I'm swept away by an incredible orgasm.

He finishes with a soft kiss and climbs up my body until we're face to face. I kiss him on the lips and I can taste myself in his mouth.

-That was amazing, love -I say to him while I recover my breath, and he bites my lip- but now it's my turn... -I push him to one side so he lays on his back, and I sit on top of him, feeling his hardness underneath.