10 - Reconciliation

WARNING!! SMUT CHAPTER 🔞🔞🔞

I would say this smut chapter is a bit more intense than the first one I wrote... nothing too extreme, but I've kept it explicit, and more body holes are involved this time (don't worry, ears and nostrils are safe 😂).

Remember, if you're not comfortable with this type of reading you can skip the chapter as it doesn't interfere with the thread of the story.

.... still here? OK, I hope you enjoy it then 😉

****************************************************************************

Fifteen minutes after leaving Vic, we park in front of Damiano's house. When the lift door opens we enter and push the fourth floor button.

As soon as it starts moving, I turn around and push Damiano against one of the sides of the cubicle. His eyes widen as he wasn't expecting it:

-Wow! I thought I was the horny bastard here... -he says with a grin.

-Just shut up and kiss me! -I hang on to his neck and bring him towards me until our lips meet.

His mouth parts open, letting my tongue break in, searching fiercely for his. We kiss passionately, while my hand unbuttons his trousers. When I reach his growing erection I wrap my fingers around it and he moans into my mouth.

-If you don't stop now I'm going to fuck you right here. -he mutters in a deep voice.

-Really? -I reply teasingly with a half smile, while my hand starts moving up and down. Damiano's pupils dilate with desire, and with a quick move he turns me around, pressing my chest against the wall.

-You're a very naughty girl -he whispers in my ear, as he slides his hands under my dress.- I'm going to have to punish you.

He gets hold of my panties by the sides and pulls hard on them, tearing them off in one go. I cry out with surprise, but at the same time it also turns me on so much...

I'm trembling with the expectation of his next move, when the lift stops and the doors begin to open. At the other side of the door, an old lady is rummaging inside her handbag. Damiano quickly hides the hand that holds my wrecked underwear behind his back.

-Good morning Sophia! -he greets the woman.

-Damiano, is that you? -replies the old lady- I'm trying to find my glasses in my bag but I can't find them..

-Oh dear, would you like some help? -he asks as we exit the lift.

-Don't worry sweetheart, I just found them -we are moving towards the main door when the woman puts on her glasses, and Damiano quickly hides behind me, with his trousers still unbuttoned.- Oh! who is this pretty young lady? -exclaims the woman when she sees me.

-This is y/n -replies Damiano- y/n this is Sophia, our neighbour in front.

-Nice to meet you Sophia. -I say to the woman.

-Nice to meet you too, dear -replies back Sophia with a smile- Well, I'll let you go now. I might be as blind as a bat, but I have a perfect hearing, and I'm sure you weren't playing domino in there. -she winks at us and says goodbye as she disappears into the lift.

I feel my face burning with embarrassment while Damiano laughs out loud.

-And I was worried about knocking on her door in my underwear the first day I moved here... -I say to him- How am I going to look at her now?

-I wouldn't worry too much about it... she really didn't seem very scandalized -he replies still chuckling, as he opens the door and we enter the house.