17 - The neighborhood

TW: This chapter contains a scene of violence (hitting and blood). Not too raw, but I  just wanted to warn 😉

I hope you enjoy it! 😘

************************************

"Meow... Prrrr..."

A damp nose wakes me up the next morning. I open one eye to find Bidet sniffing away in my ear.

-Good morning furball -I mumble as I pat her head.

-They've called me many things in my life, but never a furball... -chuckles Damiano next to me, with his eyes still shut.

-I was talking to Bidet, you silly... -I say to him laughing.

He then rolls over to me and sinks his face into my neck.

-So you're not going to say good morning to me? -he asks, biting my earlobe softly.

-For you I have something else in mind... -I say to him suggestively. He raises his head to look at me, and I trap his lower lip between my teeth.

We merge into a kiss and he moans into my mouth, dragging me on top of him as he turns to lay on his back. His hands caress my back, and my hips start to move by themselves.

Damiano is dragging up on my t-shirt when someone rings on the doorbell.

-Don't make a noise and they will go away -he whispers at me while he kisses my neck, but his plan doesn't work.

The doorbell rings again, this time accompanied by a scream.

-Come on lazy bods! We know you're in there!

-Victoria? -I ask.

-Oh, for fuck 's sake... -he mutters, slapping his hand over his forehead. He rolls me over onto the bed and gets up- I'll go...

I hear Damiano open the door and greet Vic and Natalie.

-Good morning girls -he says to them.

-Hi, good morn... Oh, holy fuck, Damiano! -exclaims Vic.

I also get up and enter the living room to find Damiano and Vic arguing while Nat is looking at her shoes, red in the face.

-I thought the plan was we would phone you when we were ready? -replies Damiano in a huff, standing upright with his hands on his hips.

-Yeah, well, we got up early and thought we would bring some breakfast round -says Vic, and then she looks up to me- Morning y/n!

-Hi Vic! -I reply- Morning Nat, are you OK? -She looks up at me, but Vic answers for her.

-Yeah, she's fine... She's just been flashed by Damiano's salami. -says Vic pointing to his crotch, and Natalie snorts uncomfortably- Dude, please go and put some trousers on.

-Excuse me, but I am in my own house -he replies stretching out even more- I can walk around totally naked if I like.

I burst out laughing at the scene, and Vic rolls her eyes up at Damiano. Finally he disappears into the bedroom, wiggling his ass at Vic on his way.

When everybody's dressed, we set the table and sit down to have breakfast.

-So... -I start to say to Nat, while I take a sip of my coffee- First we can go for our bags, and after I need to go and buy a new phone.

-Mhhm... -Natalie nods to me, with a mouth full of toast.

-Vic and I have to meet with the guys and our manager to set the release date of the album -says Damiano.