21 - Epilogue (Part One)

6 Months later...

Things are going so well just lately...

The new album has been a total success all over the world.

The guys have been touring for nearly two months without a break all over Europe, and they just returned to Rome a couple of days ago.

Tonight we're all going out for dinner.

-It's great that Natalie's breakaway coincides while you're all back -I say to Damiano as I put my earrings in infront of the bathroom mirror.

-Yeah... it's fantastic. -He replies absentminded, as he paces up and down the corridor.

-Are you OK, darling? -I ask a bit concerned.

-Yes, fine. I'm fine. -he answers accelerated.

-Are you sure? -I insist, not very convinced.

-Totally -he says approaching me. He grabs my chin and places a soft kiss on my lips- I'm just unwinding from the stress of the tour, that's all.

-Oh, OK. Maybe I can help you with that later on... -I answer him suggestively, running my finger down the front of his shirt.

-I take your word for that -he says with a cheeky smile.

I put my lips together waiting for a kiss, but when I open my eyes he's already turned away and is looking for the house keys.

-We should get going, or we'll be late -he says. He's still agitated.

-OK... -I sigh, giving up my kiss.

When we get out of the taxi I recognise the place straight away.

-It's the restaurant where we ate on our first date! -I exclaim.

-Correct -replies Damiano with a grin- You remember!

-How could I forget that day... -I say to him- It was the best tour of Rome ever!

-Yes, it was a great day -he replies as he puts his arm around my shoulders- Let's go in, the guys are already here.

-Hi everyone! -I greet them when we reach the table.

Vic, Natalie, Ethan and Thomas are sitting round it.

-Hey, hello sexy girl! -exclaims Vic as she stands up to hug me.

The waiter soon brings us the drinks, and stories from the tour start being revealed.

-You should've seen the face of that poor woman... -says Vic shaking her head- It was the week we were touring round Romania. We had some free time one day, so we visited Dracula's castle in Bran, and the place gave the boys an idea.

-Oh, geez... that was an embarrassing moment -says Ethan, remembering the scene.

-That same evening, Damiano and Thomas knocked on what they thought was my hotel room -continues Vic- The door opened, and Damiano bent over with his ass in the air saying "When the moon rises in the sky...", then Thomas jumped out, flapping around in a cape, undies, and vampire fangs, yelling "Dracula comes out to play!".

-What the fuck! -exclaims Nat laughing.

-No, but the best part is that it wasn't Vic's room -says Thomas.

-No, it wasn't... -continues Damiano- instead of Vic, there was an old lady at the door admiring my full moon.

-Yeah... I was with Ethan in the room next door when we heard the woman scream, so we came out and saw it all -says Vic.